Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Q Money

Rookie
Daps
He doesn't get hit that often either. No way soft punching Herrera would beat him or keep Broner off of him. He'd get walked down
Considering that Herrera was able to keep Provodnikov off of him by utilizing the jab and grab along with his feints, I don't think he has anything to worry about with Broner.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
PDL, Paulie, and Marcos Maidana combined to 619 out of 2399 total punches over 34 rounds against AB. That's only 25% of their punches landing by 3 different fighters over 3 fights with Broner.

fukking 71 punches thrown per round on average but landing only 18 shots a round average for 3 fighters......but Adrien Broner doesn't have defense?:dahell:

:wow:
those punch stats are not accurate at all. You know this.

Q Money

Rookie
Daps
i think people are underrating Herrera ability to take punches and what he can do as a fighter.
I agree, but I don't think as many people are underrating Herrera's ability as "others" (you know who I'm talking about) have delusions of grandeur regarding Adrien Boner. Herrera kind of reminds me of Winky Wright, not in fighting style, but that his style doesn't resonate with the judges, so he ends up getting screwed on the cards ala Wright-Vargas, Wright-Taylor.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Oh wow....now yall bout to start hyping up Herrera?

:dead:

Again, Danny Garcia had a bad night brehs. Herrera has been beaten by bums

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I agree, but I don't think as many people are underrating Herrera's ability as "others" (you know who I'm talking about) have delusions of grandeur regarding Adrien Boner. Herrera kind of reminds me of Winky Wright, not in fighting style, but that his style doesn't resonate with the judges, so he ends up getting screwed on the cards ala Wright-Vargas, Wright-Taylor.

Did he get screwed on the cards vs Karim Mayfield? Mike Achondo? The other bum he lost to who gave him his 1st loss?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scott took a dive, man...and I am not one if them dudes that call a conspiracy after every fight but that shyt was sketchy as fukk.

I've been watching the "KO" repeatedly.

My thing with boxing has always been if you have to actually question if it's a fix, you have to seriously consider it.

The fact that I have to repeatedly watch a knockout to see if it's authentic is pathetic in itself

it's like being at work & asking should I be doing this? If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Last edited:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so last nights fights consisted of a premature stoppage, someone getting kod by getting hit on their forearm, and a robbery:stopitslime: