Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well Khan and Broner both trying to protect their careers.

Broner cant afford to take a loss in back to back fights.....especially against Maidana and Khan or he's the new Andre Berto/Jeff Lacy:to:

Khan cant afford to lose again period or he's Victor Ortiz status.

I would favor Collazo in that fight as my "upset" pick.

or its it gbp?

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
This fight is phucked, didn't want to see it anyway

safe_image.php

Daps
I draw the god damn line on ordering an Alvarado PPV:childplease::childplease:
LOL yo JMM is my dude but I dont dig this brehs, honestly it should be a decent scrap but not ppv material. It should of been Ruslan!

A lil off topic but ruslan reminds me of a living in the flesh version of those Japanese anime cartoon boxers. I cant not for the life of me remember what that show was called.

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
i dont think i would order it on ppv either...but with the forum being a couple blocks away imma most likely be there instead. cheapest tickets should be around 20 right?

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
\
As far as the "taking his girl" :yeshrug: . As you see Paulie has moved on to bigger and better things.
gHus8bU.png

I understand why you are dwelling on the past though, the present and future isn't looking too bright for #bandcamp
JmFdzwV.png

Losing to Shawn P on a Hopkins undercard in DC in front of 8k is "Bigger and better" than losing to AB at the Barclay's in front of 16k :mjpls:

Paulette finna get beat down in front of a buncha dusty DC pimps while AB fights on Big Bros PPV and watches Maidana get demolished

Future so bright #BandCamp gotta wear shades
VazvX6c.png

was arum to blame for lopez v gamoboa not happening?

Yup, he wanted to let that fight murinate

Fight would've lasted 3 rounds but it would've been :ahh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Losing to Shawn P on a Hopkins undercard in DC in front of 8k is "Bigger and better" than losing to AB at the Barclay's in front of 16k :mjpls:

Paulette finna get beat down in front of a buncha dusty DC pimps while AB fights on Big Bros PPV and watches Maidana get demolished

Watching Floyd demolish Maidana will be the closest Broner ever gets to doing it. :mjlol:

Getting another title at 147lbs is bigger and better, especially when you consider Broner has to sit at the little kids table at 140lbs to eat. :umad:

Hell he might not even eat at 140, Garcia bout to use Almost Berto as a stepping stone to the Floyd fight. :banderas:

Future so bright #BandCamp gotta wear shades
VazvX6c.png

That ain't the reason #bandcamp rocking shades

Adrien_Broner_t580.png

:sadbron: