Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Dan Rafael chat news:

- GGG-JCC currently being planned for July 12th on PPV, if made fight will be at 168
- He has no verified info on Mayweather being arrested. Says he has no proof of police report, arrest, arrest warrant - only info is from TMZ
- Lara-Ishe Smith on May 2. :scusthov:
- Prov on June 14 main event...no opponent yet.
- He has been at fights where he felt they were fixed. Did not think Angulo-Canelo was fixed.
- Marquez-Alvarado is scheduled for regular HBO, not PPV.
- Showtime told him Canelo-Angulo did more than 350,000 PPV buys
- If Wilder wins he is expected to fight the winner of Stiverne-Arreola

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Dan Rafael chat news:

- GGG-JCC currently being planned for July 12th on PPV, if made fight will be at 168
- He has no verified info on Mayweather being arrested. Says he has no proof of police report, arrest, arrest warrant - only info is from TMZ
- He has been at fights where he felt they were fixed. Did not think Angulo-Canelo was fixed.
Good lord, do i need that GGG-JCC fight. I need JCC to get his ass destroyed so bad. He's gonna end up at like 190 on fight night but oh well. :ohlawd:

Funny that he was asked about the Canelo/Angulo fight being fixed. I was wondering the same while watching. Angulo was throwing nothing at all & with no power in his punches.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Dan Rafael chat news:

Floyd is not arrested breh...................

TMZ pulled that article

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Dan Rafael chat news:

I see he also mentioned that there's a possibility that Broner will be on the Floyd card..but a strong probability that Khan will be on the Floyd card.

lol @ people in the chat randomly saying "I want to thank Al Haymon"

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You better hope your boy stays at 140 or 135 because if Paulie catches him again he is adding an 8th ko to his record.
rxZUMLq.png

:dead:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
:myman: you know what time it is.

I also expect Malik Scott to get hit with the hammer of Thor as well. :obama:
I think Scott gets to feel the KO power of Wilder this weekend.

I kinda am starting to think that Wilder is steering away from Arreola. Arreola can take a serious punch and Wilder's chin seems :patrice:.
He's better off to keep pursuing Tyson Fury.

EDIT: Dan Rafael just said that Wilder (assuming he wins) is next supposed to fight the winner of Stiverne-Arreola. I think if that fight happens is where Wilder's career is made or ended. Both fighters can punch and take a punch. If Wilder has the goods, that will prove it. If his chin or his boxing skills are subpar, he will be exposed.

Last edited: