Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:russ:

I fell asleep too during the Santa Cruz vs Mijares fight and woke up RIGHT before the Canelo/Angulo fight started
That card was a example of them bad undercards

I took pleasure in seeing Canelo brother get his ass whooped, but he took it like a G though

SN: Would of loved to see Yeyo Thompson come out to this:ehh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
that's my point..broner-molina is not a fight I want to see on a ppv unless the other 2 are absolute monsters of a fight..khan-collazo is straight but it wont make me pay 75 bucks for that card

Well Khan and Broner both trying to protect their careers.

Broner cant afford to take a loss in back to back fights.....especially against Maidana and Khan or he's the new Andre Berto/Jeff Lacy:to:

Khan cant afford to lose again period or he's Victor Ortiz status.

the khan v collazo will be the fight of the night..on paper.

I would favor Collazo in that fight as my "upset" pick.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
ROBERT GUERRERO OUT AND LUIS COLLAZO IN AS AMIR KHAN'S NEXT OPPONENT? MAY 3 STILL LOOMS AS DATE
By Ben Thompson | March 13, 2014
amirkhan2.jpg

According to multi-division world champion Robert Guerrero, he's no longer in the running to face former jr. welterweight champion Amir Khan when the Bolton native makes his eventual return to the ring. "Tried to make the fight with @AmirKingKhan but his team turned down the fight," Guerrero revealed to his followers on Twitter yesterday evening. FightHype.com can confirm that at one point, Team Guerrero was indeed approached about the prospect of making the fight, but for whatever reason, Team Khan has decided to go in a different direction.

Enter former welterweight champion Luis Collazo, who is coming off of an impressive 2nd round knockout of fellow former welterweight champion Victor Ortiz. The victory no doubt earned him a shot to face any of the other top names in the division, and now, it looks like he'll get that opportunity. Sources close to the information have informed us that given the choice of facing either one of the southpaw opponents, Khan preferred Collazo over Guerrero.

Though nothing is set in stone, we're told by another source that they're still eyeing Khan's return to be the co-main event to the May 3 title unification between WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather and WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana. Amir Khan is coming off of a winning, albeit a lackluster performance against former lightweight champion Julio Diaz, who dropped him in the fourth round of a fight that took place nearly a year ago. If they're hoping to match Khan against Mayweather in the near future, an impressive showing on his undercard against a technically skilled fighter like Collazo would go a long way in making a strong case for the fight.

Be sure to check back soon as this story continues to develop.

http://fighthype.com/news/article16385.html

He thinks beating Collazo is gonna get him Floyd?:dahell:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Well Khan and Broner both trying to protect their careers.

Broner cant afford to take a loss in back to back fights.....especially against Maidana and Khan or he's the new Andre Berto/Jeff Lacy:to:

Khan cant afford to lose again period or he's Victor Ortiz status.

I would favor Collazo in that fight as my "upset" pick.
I think this a promoter move rather than a fighter duck move on both parts, now why the fukk would Broner duck Khan

Exactly why I'm on the fence regarding buying if Broner or Khan aint fighting no live bodies, I aint dumb and I dont like to be milked

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
what's the real deal about danny walking around 180..i read it from here and also bro nazeem mentioned it either pre or post khan fight? bro naz said that danny was putting down and work on middleweights!

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
what's the real deal about danny walking around 180..i read it from here and also bro nazeem mentioned it either pre or post khan fight? bro naz said that danny was putting down and work on middleweights!
Thats what he walk around as , why you think he hits so hard, and has a granite chin, thats his weight............

He's not like the usual weight cutters, he has that healthy young boy weight.....exactly why i didnt want the stay at 140 but:manny:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
khan is such a p*ssy..cant wait till he finally cashes out so i dont have to hear about him anymore

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a p*ssy? and you rather not have him around? the guy has heart and always fights like a warrior.
the fukk do u want? Victoria Ortiz?
p*ssy might be not be the right word cause no boxer is a p*ssy especially at that level...just sick of this homo in general, always making excuses for everything and lying..sick of hearing about him lol