Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
as of right now only pac-bradley 2 (and martinez-cotto if i dont end up going there live) is getting my money for future PPV's..mayweather-maidana ppv is on stream status for me until i hear about one main event level undercard fight and another fan friendly fight on it
Maidana earned that fight, plus Ab and Khan both still stated they are fighting on the 3rd, it's worth the money

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
they really think people will pay for JMM vs Alvarado :dahell:

bob will make that but reject garcia vs gamboa :pacspit:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Still pissed off I ordered the Canelo match Im a look at my 200 dollar Directvv bill like:ohlawd:

Honestly I dont know why I aint call and complain about Molina bum ass being on the card, that excuse was given to me on a silver platter....but hey guess I'm getting too old for this shyt

Yeah, my TWC bill about to be about $235:dead:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Plus it's Floyd:manny:

Dude bout to retire in the next couple fights. That's automatic purchase status for me and I'm not even a huge Floyd fan.
This................

Floyd and Manny are my favorite fighters, and has been since I was a pup far before the became rivals, any solid ppvs of theirs I could buy I will, there is no telling when will be their last fight....Honestly I cant foresee ppv boxing post Mayweather and Mayweather, exactly why TR and GB are milking them to a degree, to think of the classics and big names that used to fight on regular HBO

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Maidana earned that fight, plus Ab and Khan both still stated they are fighting on the 3rd, it's worth the money

maidana earned that fight no question...but if khan and broner are on it and they are not facing each other then both of them better be fighting someone significant...broner-molina if it comes to fruition does not move me at all

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yeah, my TWC bill about to be about $235:dead:
I was High as fukk but I wasn't sleep:beli:

I rolled over at like when that shyt ppv was done around 1:30 and reached for the phone but it was in the living room, I was like welp :manny:.................Fukk I Look Like getting out the bed complaining about Molina Bum ass:childplease:.......................:snooze:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
maidana earned that fight no question...but if khan and broner are on it and they are not facing each other then both of them better be fighting someone significant...broner-molina if it comes to fruition does not move me at all

I'm hearing that it's gonna be Floyd Mayweather vs Marcos Maidana, Adrien Broner vs John Molina, and Amir Khan vs Luis Collazo:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I was High as fukk but I wasn't sleep:beli:

I rolled over at like when that shyt ppv was done around 1:30 and reached for the phone but it was in the living room, I was like welp :manny:.................Fukk I Look Like getting out the bed complaining about Molina Bum ass:childplease:.......................:snooze:

:russ:

I fell asleep too during the Santa Cruz vs Mijares fight and woke up RIGHT before the Canelo/Angulo fight started

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm hearing that it's gonna be Floyd Mayweather vs Marcos Maidana, Adrien Broner vs John Molina, and Amir Khan vs Luis Collazo:manny:

that's my point..broner-molina is not a fight I want to see on a ppv unless the other 2 are absolute monsters of a fight..khan-collazo is straight but it wont make me pay 75 bucks for that card