Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
old pic from his domestic
The pic is old, yes, but this article is not:

http://t.co/z21bA3fHtI

**BREAKING NEWS** Floyd Mayweather Arrested For Attempted Murder And Kidnapping!

TMZ Reports:

Floyd Mayweather allegedly orchestrated a savage attack on two of his employees he suspected of stealing his jewelry … TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports … the two men had been hired to work on Floyd’s Vegas homes … but when jewelry went missing, Floyd pointed the finger at them.

We’re told the men claim they were contacted several weeks ago and instructed to meet Floyd at an off-site location.

When the men arrived, they claim Floyd was waiting for them — along with a number of his “people” – who proceeded to beat the living crap out of them with various weapons, including clubs.

Our sources say the attack was so brutal the men could have easily died. Both men had broken arms and legs and were hospitalized for several days.

One source put it this way, “It was some ‘Breaking Bad’ s**t.”

We’re told the men are adamant they never took anything from Floyd and it appears Floyd realizes that now. But here’s the problem for the champ — sources familiar with the situation say the attack amounts to attempted murder, mayhem and kidnapping. We’re told the men have retained a lawyer.

Huzlers was informed that early March 13th Floyd Mayweather was arrested from his home and is being charged for attempted murder and kidnapping.
Join the conversation use hashtag #freefloyd

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Watching Floyd demolish Maidana will be the closest Broner ever gets to doing it. :mjlol:

Getting another title at 147lbs is bigger and better, especially when you consider Broner has to sit at the little kids table at 140lbs to eat. :umad:

Hell he might not even eat at 140, Garcia bout to use Almost Berto as a stepping stone to the Floyd fight. :banderas:

:ufdup:I see you tryna bring future ATG Danny Garcia into the conversation, he and Broner are walking their own separate paths to greatness

As for Paulette beating Porter are you sure about that Krack? I mean bet all your coli cash and avi for a month sure

Because on behalf of #BandCamp I'm down to back up my words but are you
bJEIooY.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
oh jmm vs alvarado is going on PPV alright....marquez is a proven mexican commodity and alvarado is a mexican who likes to brawl...mexicans will buy that...we have to cross fingers on whether or not arum will build a decent undercard for it like how he has done for pac-bradley 2
Bradly/Pac 2's undercard is decent? I am pretty underwhelmed by it myself.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bradly/Pac 2's undercard is decent? I am pretty underwhelmed by it myself.

this is decent

1. WBA light welterweight champion Khabib Allakhverdiev (19-0, 9 KO’s) vs. Jesse Vargas (23-0, 9 KO’s)

2. Bryan Vasquez (32-1, 17 KO’s) vs. Jose Felix Jr. (26-0-1, 12 KO’s) [junior lightweights]

3. Raymundo Beltran (28-6-1, 17 KO’s) vs. Roman Martinez (27-2-2, 16 KO’s) [lightweight]

in comparison to the pac-rios undercard :smh:

Evgeny Gradovich vs. Billy Dib

Andy Ruiz Jr vs. Tor Hamer

Zou Shiming vs. Juan Tozcano

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:ufdup:I see you tryna bring future ATG Danny Garcia into the conversation, he and Broner are walking their own separate paths to greatness

Danny Garcia is the man at 140 and since BandCamp's future is so bright and all I'm assuming he wants the best right? Nah he wants to beat up bums because he can't hang with the top guys. Paulie ruined him. :umad:

We already seen what Danny's reaction was to a Broner fight :mjlol:

As for Paulette beating Porter are you sure about that Krack? I mean bet all your coli cash and avi for a month sure

Because on behalf of #BandCamp I'm down to back up my words but are you
bJEIooY.png

:dead: At you having to back up #Bandcamp with other fighters. :mjlol:

How about we bet on Paulie vs. Broner 2 if that ever happens, now that we got Uncle Al protection. :youngsabo:

Or the Maidana rematch if that happens instead. :youngsabo:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Danny Garcia is the man at 140 and since BandCamp's future is so bright and all I'm assuming he wants the best right? Nah he wants to beat up bums because he can't hang with the top guys. Paulie ruined him. :umad:

We already seen what Danny's reaction was to a Broner fight :mjlol:

:dead: At you having to back up #Bandcamp with other fighters. :mjlol:

How about we bet on Paulie vs. Broner 2 if that ever happens, now that we got Uncle Al protection. :youngsabo:

Or the Maidana rematch if that happens instead. :youngsabo:

Paulie didnt do anything to AB breh, let alone ruin him......you know that:heh:

Like I said before, if Paulie says the only people that AB has beaten are laundromat workers.........and AB beat Paulie........then what does that make Paulie?:smugbiden:

I like Paulie though. Cocky, arrogant, confident fighter who has a pleasing style. He just cant punch or beat AB:manny:

You said it yourself that you agree Paulie lost, so if anyone throws shots at AB, it simply cannot be a Malignaggi fan of all people:mjpls:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Paulie didnt do anything to AB breh, let alone ruin him......you know that:heh:

Paulie "manos de algodón" Malignaggi softened him up for Maidana :ufdup: You saw how the first shot Maidana landed hurt him, that's from all the work Paulie put in on that jaw :wow:

Like I said before, if Paulie says the only people that AB has beaten are laundromat workers.........and AB beat Paulie........then what does that make Paulie?:smugbiden:

Paulie meant he hasn't faced top guys, which is true. Say what you want about Paulie but he has fought wayyyyyyy better comp than Broner.

I like Paulie though. Cocky, arrogant, confident fighter who has a pleasing style. He just cant punch or beat AB:manny:

You said it yourself that you agree Paulie lost, so if anyone throws shots at AB, it simply cannot be a Malignaggi fan of all people:mjpls:

Broner winning a close ass decision which a lot of people feel Paulie won means he can't beat Broner? :camby:

They are both B- fighters. The difference between them is from here on out Broner will only be facing C fighters because he can't hang with those on or above his level.

"Anybody can get it" Except fighters that can whoop his ass. :mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Paulie "manos de algodón" Malignaggi softened him up for Maidana :ufdup: You saw how the first shot Maidana landed hurt him, that's from all the work Paulie put in on that jaw :wow:

That was literally funny:heh:

Paulie meant he hasn't faced top guys, which is true. Say what you want about Paulie but he has fought wayyyyyyy better comp than Broner.

But he said it AFTER Maidana beat Broner. By that time, Malignaggi was already a victim on Broner's resume?:mjpls:

Paulie "Laundromat Mat" Malignaggi:smugbiden:

Broner winning a close ass decision which a lot of people feel Paulie won means he can't beat Broner? :camby:

It wasnt close on the score cards though:dead:

Judges and Ringside media: Judge Tom Schreck 117-111, Judge Glenn Feldman 115-113, Associated Press 117-111, Dan Rafael 117-111

Paulie's co workers: Steve Farhood 116-112, Al Bernstein 115-113, Bernard Hopkins115-113

The ONLY person to give it to Malignaggi is Judge Tom Miller 115-113:snoop:

It should of been an UD for Adrien Broner. Everybody with a scorecard that did that fight gave it to AB except that judge. HE should've been investigated.

They are both B- fighters. The difference between them is from here on out Broner will only be facing C fighters because he can't hang with those on or above his level.

"Anybody can get it" Except fighters that can whoop his ass. :mjlol:

How do we know what Broner can do? Because he lost to Maidana?:what:

Paulie has lost EVERY step up in competition fight he's ever had.......including to Adrien Broner. They cannot possibly be on the same level. Broner has 1 loss in his career, Paulie has 5 and about to get 6 when he gets beat by Shawn Porter next month.

The best fighter Paulie has ever beaten is a washed up Zab Judah AFTER Paulie just got beat by Adrien Broner:camby:

Let's be serious here. Who cares who's Paulie fought.........who has he beaten?:mjpls:

#BandCamp

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
But he said it AFTER Maidana beat Broner. By that time, Malignaggi was already a victim on Broner's resume?:mjpls:

Paulie "Laundromat Mat" Malignaggi:smugbiden:

then Broner is a laundromat worker as well :yes:

It wasnt close on the score cards though:dead:

Judges and Ringside media: Judge Tom Schreck 117-111, Judge Glenn Feldman 115-113, Associated Press 117-111, Dan Rafael 117-111

Paulie's co workers: Steve Farhood 116-112, Al Bernstein 115-113, Bernard Hopkins115-113

The ONLY person to give it to Malignaggi is Judge Tom Miller 115-113:snoop:

So the judges scorecards are cool except for the judge that saw it for Paulie :heh: Those scores you put up show that it was a close fight. Al Bernstein scored it for Broner and ended up giving it to Paulie on a second viewing.

How do we know what Broner can do? Because he lost to Maidana?:what:

Paulie has lost EVERY step up in competition fight he's ever had.......including to Adrien Broner. They cannot possibly be on the same level. Broner has 1 loss in his career, Paulie has 5 and about to get 6 when he gets beat by Shawn Porter next month.

The best fighter Paulie has ever beaten is a washed up Zab Judah AFTER Paulie just got beat by Adrien Broner:camby:

Let's be serious here. Who cares who's Paulie fought.........who has he beaten?:mjpls:

#BandCamp

Broner would have a lot more than one loss if went up against the comp Paulie has. Broner has feasted on C fighters and the two times he stepped up Paulie/Maidana it wasn't a good look for him.

And what do you mean how do we know what Broner can do? It's not like we haven't been watching him before he adopted the shoulder roll :mjpls: If he was About Training instead of being About Bullshyt he'd be a B maybe B+ fighter, but he's not. :manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
then Broner is a laundromat worker as well :yes:

So the judges scorecards are cool except for the judge that saw it for Paulie :heh: Those scores you put up show that it was a close fight. Al Bernstein scored it for Broner and ended up giving it to Paulie on a second viewing.

Broner would have a lot more than one loss if went up against the comp Paulie has. Broner has feasted on C fighters and the two times he stepped up Paulie/Maidana it wasn't a good look for him.

And what do you mean how do we know what Broner can do? It's not like we haven't been watching him before he adopted the shoulder roll :mjpls: If he was About Training instead of being About Bullshyt he'd be a B maybe B+ fighter, but he's not. :manny:

About Training?:bryan:

I wish he was too:to:

Hopefully he is now though. His last post on twitter was:

[/URL]

So hopefully he's turned that corner.

But the more people that Paulie "Clorox" Malignaggi can beat after losing to Adrien Broner makes our victory so much sweeter:ohlawd:

We hope Paulie can turn the "TIDE" and "BOUNCE" back against Shawn Porter. Dont need Paulie to get "WASH"ed up overnight and left out to "DRY" by Uncle Al. You know the "SUN" shines on everybody once in a while and hopefully Paulie "GAIN"s another title at 147:smugbiden:

#BandCamp

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
About Training?:bryan:

I wish he was too:to:

Hopefully he is now though. His last post on twitter was:

[/URL]

So hopefully he's turned that corner.

He had a bunch of training videos before Maidana as well. :mjpls:

You better hope your boy stays at 140 or 135 because if Paulie catches him again he is adding an 8th ko to his record.
rxZUMLq.png

But the more people that Paulie "Clorox" Malignaggi can beat after losing to Adrien Broner makes our victory so much sweeter:ohlawd:

We hope Paulie can turn the "TIDE" and "BOUNCE" back against Shawn Porter. Dont need Paulie to get "WASH"ed up overnight and left out to "DRY" by Uncle Al. You know the "SUN" shines on everybody once in a while and hopefully Paulie "GAIN"s another title at 147:smugbiden:

#BandCamp

:dead:

We getting title fights
vscCDkR.png

Meanwhile Broner is training for the always non threatening TBA
xcD7Egs.png

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He had a bunch of training videos before Maidana as well. :mjpls:

You better hope your boy stays at 140 or 135 because if Paulie catches him again he is adding an 8th ko to his record.
rxZUMLq.png

:dead:

We getting title fights
vscCDkR.png

Meanwhile Broner is training for the always non threatening TBA
xcD7Egs.png

TBA's got good experience though. Him and Gary Russell Jr has fought about 5-6 times at least, and even though he lost all of em, he's learned and gotten better from every fight:heh: