Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Pacquiao vs JMM gonna end up having more sequels than Friday the 13th, Halloween, or Star Wars:snoop:
:heh:

JMM has stated over and over no to a Manny match, and being that I feel JMM is ripe for the picking he gets dropped multiple times to a UD, or either he gets shafted on the cards, I dont foresee a JMM victory here

Plus Arum aint trying to make Manny lose when we know he had to loan him that 60 mil

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
and that's a shame...the only fighter really winning in this cold war is miguel cotto..the only cat who can face who he wants on both networks without little consequence to his brand if he happens to lose and still make his money
It's comical to me after he looked like absolute shyt vs Trout, how the fukk does Cotto get into a power position after that.....Cotto is that nikka:salute:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
No it aint............it better not be:ufdup:

:bryan:

Who the hell would order THAT matchup? I'm already paying $75 for a fight with Floyd Mayweather vs Marcos Maidana (boring) with no undercard announced. They think I'ma pay out $60 for old ass JMM against bum ass Mike Alvarado?:what:

I was talking about MA vs Pac/Bradley. I doubt they throw Alvarado vs JMM on PPV

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
http://www.boxingscene.com/canelos-manager-lara-on-short-list-opponents--75590

Deifnitely no respect for tha Angulo win now..............>>>>Canelo bytch ass plans to take the Amir Khan route and hide between 160 while refusing to fight at 154 again, doing catchweight fights

If Canelo had any balls and if his team was smart, they would move to 160 for Quillen, to give Canelo some ground in case Cotto wins because Cotto will let it be known he's not no lil nikka negotiating .............

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
oh jmm vs alvarado is going on PPV alright....marquez is a proven mexican commodity and alvarado is a mexican who likes to brawl...mexicans will buy that...we have to cross fingers on whether or not arum will build a decent undercard for it like how he has done for pac-bradley 2

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
oh jmm vs alvarado is going on PPV alright....marquez is a proven mexican commodity and alvarado is a mexican who likes to brawl...mexicans will buy that...we have to cross fingers on whether or not arum will build a decent undercard for it like how he has done for pac-bradley 2
:childplease:

Didn't Arum recently shyt on undercard matches saying nobody cared about them, thats a funny ass nikka:mjlol:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
sometimes he gets it right (by accident prolly) :manny:
Thats the thing he edges that line masterfully, it's lightweight right only to a small degree, so he couldnt get hate there even if we wanted to throw some on him

I like undercards but only 2-3 good good matches everything else is overkill

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
shyt Mayweather vs Maidana is May 3rd on PPV

JMM vs Alvarado is May 17th on PPV.

I only order 1 boxing PPV a month.....JMM vs Alvarado?:pacspit:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Still pissed off I ordered the Canelo match Im a look at my 200 dollar Directvv bill like:ohlawd:

Honestly I dont know why I aint call and complain about Molina bum ass being on the card, that excuse was given to me on a silver platter....but hey guess I'm getting too old for this shyt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

as of right now only pac-bradley 2 (and martinez-cotto if i dont end up going there live) is getting my money for future PPV's..mayweather-maidana ppv is on stream status for me until i hear about one main event level undercard fight and another fan friendly fight on it