Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Mayweather drop that title already though? shyt, I'm confusing myself right now :snoop:

This what happens when you been running on 2 hours of sleep for the past 3 days :smh:

I dont recall Floyd ever dropping the WBA Championship.

I just checked boxrec and it says Lara fought Trout for the "interim" WBA Light Middleweight Championship in December 2013........3 months after Floyd won that exact title from Canelo:dead:

How can they assign an interim title when Floyd just won the thing and didnt have to defend it yet?:rudy:

:mindblown:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah he had to drop since the Maidana match is a unification bout, and Maidana holding the WBA 147 strap

that makes no sense..Floyd can't hold unified WBA and WBC titles in 2 separate divisions at once? :huh: sometimes I think the belt rules are being made as they go :smh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He dont deserve that shyt:beli:

I bet they are positioning a Lara Angulo rematch which they know Angulo will win, and set up that Canelo rematch win Angulo wins that strap.........

Oh and fukk Alvarado's bum ass :pacspit:

Only potential match I would wanna see outta all those options is Pac/JMM, and we've damn near milked that shyt to death already :snoop:
At least Alvarado is a bum with balls............JMM is indefensible these days, he could have had Khan Canelo, Morales, PNH, and now Prov on his resume

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
that makes no sense..Floyd can't hold unified WBA and WBC titles in 2 separate divisions at once? :huh: sometimes I think the belt rules are being made as they go :smh:

same thing I was thinking. I would think he would give up the 154 belts because he more than likey going to stay fighting at 147

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
don't forget it's going to be on PPV too..

No it aint............it better not be:ufdup:

:bryan:

Who the hell would order THAT matchup? I'm already paying $75 for a fight with Floyd Mayweather vs Marcos Maidana (boring) with no undercard announced. They think I'ma pay out $60 for old ass JMM against bum ass Mike Alvarado?:what:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
id like to know the TR contract details for rios and Alvarado..how many fights they have left for arum...Bradley signed his extension I know, pac expires at the end of this year, jmm who knows at this point...I thought he would have went indy and do what cotto was doing..ruslan if he knows whats good for him should do the cotto thing since bob only has options on one more fight of his

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why would the WBA want Floyd stopping them from making money when he stated he would only move back to 154 for a undisputed strap...............

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
id like to know the TR contract details for rios and Alvarado..how many fights they have left for arum...Bradley signed his extension I know, pac expires at the end of this year, jmm who knows at this point...I thought he would have went indy and do what cotto was doing..ruslan if he knows whats good for him should do the cotto thing since bob only has options on one more fight of his
Prov can't do that they will black ball him and freeze him from any fight like they are currently doing, before that 1 fight is even up.................

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prov can't do that they will black ball him and freeze him from any fight like they are currently doing, before that 1 fight is even up.................

and that's a shame...the only fighter really winning in this cold war is miguel cotto..the only cat who can face who he wants on both networks without little consequence to his brand if he happens to lose and still make his money