Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
How does Mike Alvarado go 1-1 against Brandon Rios, get destroyed by Ruslan Provodnikov, and then be in the mix for the winner of Bradley/Pacquiao?:what:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Man, when your options become:

"If I beat Timothy Bradley in a rematch, Im either gonna fight JMM for the 5th time or Mike Alvarado", you need to get on the phone with Floyd ASAP and tell him you willing to negotiate whatever. Just give me 40 million and you take the rest:snoop:

TR really needs to get their 147 fighters up quickly.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Man, when your options become:

"If I beat Timothy Bradley in a rematch, Im either gonna fight JMM for the 5th time or Mike Alvarado", you need to get on the phone with Floyd ASAP and tell him you willing to negotiate whatever. Just give me 40 million and you take the rest:snoop:

TR really needs to get their 147 fighters up quickly.
He already declined a Floyd rematch after :deadmanny:.............and gave some frivolous ass excuse to why

It's obvious he feared taking the test then and was made crystal clear when he ducked testing for Bradley.............................fukk this overrated bum ass cheating nikka:camby:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Erislandy Lara has been elevated to full WBA Jr Middleweight Champion status. Which means if he beats Ishe Smith on May 2nd (which he will), he'll be the champ.

One step closer to a Lara/Canelo showdown :smugfavre:

But how when Floyd BEAT Canelo for that title?:dwillhuh:

Canelo was the WBC 154 Champ and Austin Trout was the WBA 154 Champ. Canelo beat him and held both titles.......then Floyd beat Canelo for the belts. How did Lara become a champion?:what:

Floyd Mayweather is the WBA, WBC, and RING Magazine 154 Champion:mindblown:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
But how when Floyd BEAT Canelo for that title?:dwillhuh:

Canelo was the WBC 154 Champ and Austin Trout was the WBA 154 Champ. Canelo beat him and held both titles.......then Floyd beat Canelo for the belts. How did Lara become a champion?:what:

Floyd Mayweather is the WBA, WBC, and RING Magazine 154 Champion:mindblown:
Didn't Mayweather drop that title already though? shyt, I'm confusing myself right now :snoop:

This what happens when you been running on 2 hours of sleep for the past 3 days :smh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Didn't Mayweather drop that title already though? shyt, I'm confusing myself right now :snoop:

This what happens when you been running on 2 hours of sleep for the past 3 days :smh:
Yeah he had to drop since the Maidana match is a unification bout, and Maidana holding the WBA 147 strap