Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mikey, we’d like to get him back in action,” said Arum, whose Top Rank Inc. promotes Garcia. “There’s nothing but silence from HBO. Garcia-Gamboa is not going to happen because, frankly, who the f*** is Gamboa? Why should he be getting as much money as Garcia? He hasn’t fought on HBO. He f***ed me in the [Brandon] Rios fight. What kind of sh*t is this? What, 50 Cent singing songs? It’s not going to happen.”

:heh:

old man arum is right..gamboa needs to take less and use it to build his name if he wins then the money will come..dude hasnt earned shyt

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
[/URL]
[/URL]

#alltalk:russ:

"Ask Amir Khan himself.....truth is truth" and he tagged him in the posts:dead:
Bu-bu-bu ChocolateGiddyUp just told me yesterday that Amir Khan doesnt duck ANY fighters:mjlol:
Robert Guerrero vs Amir Khan would've been a good matchup too:manny:

Like I said, Amir Khan is a liar. Habitual liar. He has great talent and a shaky chin, but why must he lie so much?:dwillhuh:

That's now Floyd Mayweather, Andre Ward, Devon Alexander, Robert Guerrero, Virgil Hunter, and Stephen Espinoza who have all exposed Khan's lies in the past few weeks:snoop:

When do the lies stop and when does the truth set in?:what:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Mikey, we’d like to get him back in action,” said Arum, whose Top Rank Inc. promotes Garcia. “There’s nothing but silence from HBO. Garcia-Gamboa is not going to happen because, frankly, who the f*** is Gamboa? Why should he be getting as much money as Garcia? He hasn’t fought on HBO. He f***ed me in the [Brandon] Rios fight. What kind of sh*t is this? What, 50 Cent singing songs? It’s not going to happen.”

:heh:
:bryan:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
this is what i predict, khan will lose his next fight and he will call out kell brook (the irony) for a showdown.

Funny thing is that, while Khan has been ducking Kell Brook for the past 2 or so years, Kell has been building up his fanbase. And Kell Brook has already stated if he beats Porter/Malignaggi for the IBF 147 Title in July, he will not face Amir Khan or even entertain a fight with him:heh:

Payback:russ:

Khan is running out of options quickly.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Funny thing is that, while Khan has been ducking Kell Brook for the past 2 or so years, Kell has been building up his fanbase. And Kell Brook has already stated if he beats Porter/Malignaggi for the IBF 147 Title in July, he will not face Amir Khan or even entertain a fight with him:heh:

Payback:russ:

Khan is running out of options quickly.

khan ducking kell is a bit unfair, amir was heading into big fights in the US while kell was changing promoters and having his own issues then fighting build up fights..