Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
cotto/martinez tickets on sale, seems the cheaper 400 seats (65) are sold out. a bit put off by the seating and pricing but oh well. dont think it will sell out tbh, this is the most expensive i've ever seen cotto tickets go.

how do "middle rows" of the 100s cost 500 bucks :heh:

Daps
:ohhh:Imagine a fighter creating his own belt

For example...Like if AB created a Band camp belt N treated it more important then WBC WBA Ring etc..in interviews make them introduce you as band camp champion...at stare downs N Pressers taunt your opponent that they could never have the honor N prestige of being band camp Champ

It would cause so much heat N get you payed:banderas:
lmao that would be funny...Floyd need to bring that million dollar belt back for real tho.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
fukk that WBC belt, THIS
th
is a diamond belt.

He should phucking sue, he can afford it.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He should phucking sue, he can afford it.

I Went to a house show in the early 90s N Million dollar man pulled up to the arena in a Honda wearing some purple sweat pants N raggedy T-shirt lookin:flabbynsick:

I was expecting A bentley N a swagged out suit tipping with 100s
Ruined my childhood:sadcam:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

For example...Like if AB created a Band camp belt N treated it more important then WBC WBA Ring etc..in interviews make them introduce you as band camp champion...at stare downs N Pressers taunt your opponent that they could never have the honor N prestige of being band camp Champ

It would cause so much heat N get you payed:banderas:
:mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:ohhh: if Paulie beats Porter and fights Brook in Wembley--is the Brooklyn Belt on the line?

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
yeah right, porter or paulie are going to a soccer stadium in england for that one

Brook isnt stadium status in the UK yet (well, not against Paulie or Porter)

Outside of sheffield he wouldnt fill a large arena. Having said that, 10k in sheffield arena is nothing to look down on

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i just heard about this story today. richie sandoval.

he had to cut like 30lbs to get doen to weight. and they had same day weigh ins back then. he cut so much weight that his body rejected the rehydration system. so he couldnt get nearly enough fluids back in his body to safely fight. shyt got real.

knocked down a lot of times. still made it to the 7th under severe dehydration. but eventually couldnt take it anymore. got knocked out. started convulsing. died in the ring and they resuscitated him. had brain surgery. was in a coma for weeks i think.

bright side i think he recovered quite well.

someone older tell me if im spitting bullshyt tho cus i just heard this story today.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
also thats what happened to oscar vs pac. his body rejected the rehydration system but he had a day and iv to get water back into his body. sandoval had to fight on the same day :damn:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Mikey, we’d like to get him back in action,” said Arum, whose Top Rank Inc. promotes Garcia. “There’s nothing but silence from HBO. Garcia-Gamboa is not going to happen because, frankly, who the f*** is Gamboa? Why should he be getting as much money as Garcia? He hasn’t fought on HBO. He f***ed me in the [Brandon] Rios fight. What kind of sh*t is this? What, 50 Cent singing songs? It’s not going to happen.”

:heh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

It would cause so much heat N get you payed :banderas:

Paulie can do that with the Brooklyn Belt :wow:
12255689-brett-yormark-awarding-brooklyns-world-champion-belt-to-paul-malignaggi.jpg

fukk Porter's IBF belt. Paulie's the defending champion :whoo:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
also thats what happened to oscar vs pac. his body rejected the rehydration system but he had a day and iv to get water back into his body. sandoval had to fight on the same day :damn:

shyt was no joke...especially for the lighter weight divisions...but then of course they were conditioned to be going 15 rounds back then

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
man i might have to hit my brother up and stay at his spot in DC..i was eyeing tickets for that card on stubhub for a min

Stubhub's prices :camby: There's tickets closer to the ring on Ticketmaster for like $85

BHop and Paulie on the same damn card :to:

There will be two very intelligent, veteran boxers fighting that night but only one will have his hand raised in victory

It ain't gonna be Paulette tho

J12zo5G.gif