Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
, lets see how Canelo do I fear he'll run to Cotto or rematch Angulo. Canelo simply proved he can beat a one dimensional fighter, and even that was mared with contreversy, with the quick stoppage while he was facing adversity, the fukking story of his career......:beli:

Decent win:manny:
Now its you fear he'll run to cotto?? I remember you and others said that cotto would give canelo that work. But now you fear? you must of saw something in that angulo fight to fear playbwoy! And Norman you said lara gave el perro a worse beating!?!? get the fukk out of here dude was knocked down how many times!? and Alfredo was coming back with that pressure till his eye got fukked.. dudes hating just to hate. I'm grown man I call em how I see em. Dont hate like a insecure lil dikk battyboy or dikkride a fighter even if I'm fan. I respect floyds boxing abilities but lets not act like victor ortiz,Robert G are elite level fighters, let not act like sugar shane was past his prime! Floyd beats him its all "good win!" Pacman and Canelo bash him around its "hes past his prime". You talking about GP and Canelo choosing a stationary pressure opponent, who has power and not much boxing ability then what is maidana to floyd?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Now its you fear he'll run to cotto?? I remember you and others said that cotto would give canelo that work. But now you fear? you must of saw something in that angulo fight to fear playbwoy! And Norman you said lara gave el perro a worse beating!?!? get the fukk out of here dude was knocked down how many times!? and Alfredo was coming back with that pressure till his eye got fukked.. dudes hating just to hate. I'm grown man I call em how I see em. Dont hate like a insecure lil dikk battyboy or dikkride a fighter even if I'm fan. I respect floyds boxing abilities but lets not act like victor ortiz,Robert G are elite level fighters, let not act like sugar shane was past his prime! Floyd beats him its all "good win!" Pacman and Canelo bash him around its "hes past his prime". You talking about GP and Canelo choosing a stationary pressure opponent, who has power and not much boxing ability then what is maidana to floyd?

The Floyd stans are gonna get you for this post:lupe:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I was all with you til the Floyd stuff

Every fighter he ever fights is boogie man before the fight N trash after they get whooped

He's ducking Middleweights...he's ducking Lara:russ:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-tried-warn-broner-about-tougher-fights--75482

By Rick Reeno

The pound-for-pound king, Floyd Mayweather Jr. (45-0, 26KOs), explained how he tried to mentor up and coming star Adrien Broner (27-1, 22KOs), who last December suffered his first pro loss against Marcos Maidana. Mayweather will get the opportunity to avenge his friend's defeat, when he faces Maidana in a welterweight unification on May 3rd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather said he tried to warn Broner about the dangers of not taking a fight more seriously when it involves a higher level of opponent.

"[Maidana] really beat him. He went out there and looked tremendous. He done what he had to do. I don't want to say anything bad about Adrien Broner. But the thing with Adrien Broner is, you got to know when to turn it on and turn it off. I had Adrien Broner sitting at my house and we sat down and I talked to him and tried to teach him things about the sport of boxing," Mayweather said.

"I tried to tell him about certain moves he needs to make in certain fights. And then he asks me a question and I'm telling him or I'm teaching him different moves - he says 'naw big brother, I got it, I got it.' And I said 'listen to me, it's different at this level. The way that you're shining on D-level fighters and C-level fighters, you're not going to be able to do that to A and B-level fighters.

Tried to tell him :mjpls:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was all with you til the Floyd stuff

Every fighter he ever fights is boogie man before the fight N trash after they get whooped

He's ducking Middleweights...he's ducking Lara:russ:

I might be misreading your post, but Floyd ain't ducking Lara. Lara's just not a worthwhile name at this time which is why he's begging to get into the ring with Canelo. Canelo was pissed at the post fight press conference due to Lara calling him out. To be fair, Lara did lack class with that sh!t, but to keep it honest, Lara vs Canelo would likely end up the same way as Mayweather vs Canelo. Cinnamon knows that, his handlers know that, which is why that fight will never materialize. That especially so if you compare Lara's handling of Austin Trout to Canelo's questionable performance against Trout.

On another note, Floyd never really hurt Canelo physically. He fukked up Cinnamon's pride and ego something fierce, but physically it wasn't that serious. Guerrero almost got gawt in round 8?, and Cotto in the 12th, but you never got the sense Canelo was ever in the same kind of trouble physically. His pride though, and confidence, a whole nother story. Canelo's pride was KO'd after hit TKO'd the top rope while Floyd was a spectator. That's why this win over Angulo was so important, to build up his confidence. He fights Lara though, after its all said and done, Mexicans gwan go the offensive against Cubans in the Federal joints.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
No way Lara can beat Canelo.

Again, you can use their performance against Trout.....I'll just come back with their performance vs Angulo.

And Lara has stamina issues as well, plus struggled with Carlos Molina and Vanes Martirosyan.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I might be misreading your post, but Floyd ain't ducking Lara. Lara's just not a worthwhile name at this time which is why he's begging to get into the ring with Canelo. Canelo was pissed at the post fight press conference due to Lara calling him out. To be fair, Lara did lack class with that sh!t, but to keep it honest, Lara vs Canelo would likely end up the same way as Mayweather vs Canelo. Cinnamon knows that, his handlers know that, which is why that fight will never materialize. That especially so if you compare Lara's handling of Austin Trout to Canelo's questionable performance against Trout.

On another note, Floyd never really hurt Canelo physically. He fukked up Cinnamon's pride and ego something fierce, but physically it wasn't that serious. Guerrero almost got gawt in round 8?, and Cotto in the 12th, but you never got the sense Canelo was ever in the same kind of trouble physically. His pride though, and confidence, a whole nother story. Canelo's pride was KO'd after hit TKO'd the top rope while Floyd was a spectator. That's why this win over Angulo was so important, to build up his confidence. He fights Lara though, after its all said and done, Mexicans gwan go the offensive against Cubans in the Federal joints.

Floyd haters say he ducking Lara...he's ducking GGG etc...Of course I know better then to believe that nonsense

As far as Lara vs Canelo is concerned... you can't say oh Lara beat Trout better then Canelo N totally ignore Canelo looked 100xs better against Angulo ...while Lara was dropped twice N was in constant danger

I got no problem saying canelo vs Lara is 50/50:yeshrug:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Floyd haters say he ducking Lara...he's ducking GGG etc...Of course I know better then to believe that nonsense

As far as Lara vs Canelo is concerned... you can't say oh Lara beat Trout better then Canelo N totally ignore Canelo looked 100xs better against Angulo ...while Lara was dropped twice N was in constant danger

I got no problem saying canelo vs Lara is 50/50:yeshrug:

Fair enough breh, I hear you loud and clear. Plus an argument can be made that Lara learned from watching Canelo/Trout, and Canelo learned from watching Lara/Angulo. I'd love to see Lara rumble with Canelo though. I fear Lara is gonna end up like Ward in some respects.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough breh, I hear you loud and clear. Plus an argument can be made that Lara learned from watching Canelo/Trout, and Canelo learned from watching Lara/Angulo. I'd love to see Lara rumble with Canelo though. I fear Lara is gonna end up like Ward in some respects.

yea but ward is kind of fukking up on his own.

he could have fought bute but he let froch take that payday

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
You can bring up Angulo all you want, but the fact is that what happened against him is irrelevant when talking Canelo/Lara. Styles make fights, and El Perro is a pressure fighter. He's all about coming forward and creating pressure. Canelo is far from a pressure fighter, so he can't do to Lara what Angulo did. Canelo's style is more similar to Trout.

Lara's not a boogie man, he's just a very skilled fighter who would give anybody in the division trouble. And that includes Canelo. Lara is more skilled than Alvarez, and I expect him to show that if they do end up fighting