Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stoppage was horrible. really bad call. shoulda atleast let him finish out the round.

but canelo made me a fan tonight
very impressed his combos, movements, and slickness
people think floyd trolling when he says he mades good fighters look ordinary but its something hes been doing for years:yeshrug:

but canelo is a problem and is only gonna get better
no way cotto can beat him

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Its like some of y'all got a different TV then I do

Lara beat Angulo worse then Canelo:dahell:

Trout beat Canelo:mjlol:

Canelo was so gassed vs Angulo

Angulo wasn't hurt:dead::deadrose:
Angulo was hurt not once, didnt as much as buckle once

Lara stopped Angulo despite the call, his stoppage was frivolous as Canelo's at least there was actual danger there

Canelo definitely gassed a plodder like Angulo couldnt take advantage of it........

Leave them streams alone nikka:stopitslime:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Trout beat Canelo:mjlol:

Canelo was so gassed vs Angulo

Angulo wasn't hurt:dead::deadrose:

I was waiting for some people with sense to come in here:heh:

I didnt see that fight they were watching either. I seen a fight where Canelo was "supposed" to be tested by a legit JMW who is bigger (Angulo 5'10 174 lbs on fight night) and beat the HELL out of him with no worries or adjustments needing to be made. Made Angulo look like a straight bum who didnt deserve to even be in the ring with him.

nikkas bringing up Kirkland and Lara......both of them were dropped by El Perro. Canelo got caught cleanly a few times, ate them like scooby snacks, and came back with a vicious hook/straight right/uppercut to the head or ripped off a left hook to the body over and over again:whew:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Angulo was hurt not once, didnt as much as buckle once

Lara stopped Angulo despite the call, his stoppage was frivolous as Canelo's at least there was actual danger there

Canelo definitely gassed a plodder like Angulo couldnt take advantage of it........

Leave them streams alone nikka:stopitslime:

:ufdup:

nikkas know ima dumbass N buy all ppvs:noah:

Lara got dropped twice N was running for his life most the fight...eating slow ass punches

Canelo backed the nikka up N had him scary af to get hit with a 6 punch combo...even when "gassed" canelo out landed N outworked Angulo

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Stephen Espinoza kept throwing shots at HBO's Pac vs Rios card before the Canelo vs Angulo fight:heh:

[/URL]
[/URL]
url]
[/URL]
[/URL]

That Showtime vs HBO beef is real:dead:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Skip b with his conspiracy theories :rolleyes:

You really think they're hiding Molina from Canelo :heh: He had a warrant out for his arrest and they decided to act on it. Seems odd but the exact same thing happened to Jeremy Stephens in the UFC. He had a warrant out for his arrest for years, fought several times on live TV during that time and out of the blue they decide to arrest him on the day of a fight.
Canelo & either Charlo brother would not be matched up for several years. They're investing a lot in those guys. Makes no sense to make fights like that now.

Espinoza can :camby: That card felt exactly like a TR PPV. Mismatches all around. I like Leo Santa Cruz but could we get this guy in there with a live body already :beli:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

h=300

LaravsAngulo11.jpg

maruseesu2.png