Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I dont know what else people wanted Canelo to do. He destroyed Angulo and shown he is obviously an elite level fighter.

When has Angulo EVER looked this bad in a fight? Canelo is that deal

#CaneloConglomerate

you dont think Angulo is shot though? i re-watched again and think homies time is up :manny:. He even looked sluggish during the ring walk. I still think a better boxer with some pop would work Canelo. Trout gave him problems just didn't have the pop. Floyd whooped his ass (it's Floyd :wow: but stll)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:rudy: kirkland is all types of wrong for canelo

i dont think it's too far fetched. If Kirkland were to come in the same shape he was for the Angulo fight, he would pose a problem bar getting caught early. He cuts the ring off better than Angulo, has power in both hands, is a better body puncher, and has faster hands, all of which would have helped Angulo against Canelo. Kirkland whooped Angulo worst also, softened him up imo

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
i dont think it's too far fetched. If Kirkland were to come in the same shape he was for the Angulo fight, he would pose a problem bar getting caught early. He cuts the ring off better than Angulo, has power in both hands, is a better body puncher, and has faster hands, all of which would have helped Angulo against Canelo. Kirkland whooped Angulo worst also, softened him up imo
lol lmao rofl he doesnt punch faster than canelo,is not nearly as a good a boxer,he'd get owned

Daps
That Floyd fight did nothing but good for that boy. :wow:

:yes:
lol I was telling my boy the same thing, dude wasn't ready for that floyd fight but in the end its going to help him alot. dudes overhype alvarez alot but at the sametime alot of people underrate him too. Hes good not great NOW but he is only going to get better, lil rojo doesnt even has his full man strength yet.

Floyd such a nice man schooling the shyt out of these younging so they can only get better down the line.

Daps
lmao kirkland got power but thats it,dude got owned by a journeyman jap.He would test canelos chin, but if Canelo can take his shot he would get owned again.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
lol I was telling my boy the same thing, dude wasn't ready for that floyd fight but in the end its going to help him alot. dudes overhype alvarez alot but at the sametime alot of people underrate him too. Hes good not great NOW but he is only going to get better, lil rojo doesnt even has his full man strength yet.

Floyd such a nice man schooling the shyt out of these younging so they can only get better down the line.

still need to see Canelo in against better comp before I can say he has improved, he's back where he was before he fought Floyd imo. The Angulo fight didn't prove much.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
still need to see Canelo in against better comp before I can say he has improved, he's back where he was before he fought Floyd imo. The Angulo fight didn't prove much.

What do you mean if didnt prove much?

As of right now, it proves that Canelo is the #2 Junior Middleweight in the world behind Floyd Mayweather (at WORST the 3rd best behind Lara) . He easily destroyed Angulo who before the match people were wondering if Canelo would be able to stand toe to toe with him or deal with his power. Not only did Canelo stand toe to toe, he beat the hell out of him with no problems.

Canelo is the truth.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nah canelo is starting to peak now...physical prime and boxing prime are 2 different things..it all depends on the mileage on the body...he's been fighting professionally since he was 15 with 45 fights....very high chance he's gonna be burnt out in some fashion by his early 30s at the latest just like barrera and morales were
Canelo aint peaking shyt, he'll get killed in his next fight a jmw, vs a fighter that can pull the trigger. from what I seen Saturday Angulo was simply a fighter terrified of pulling the trigger post Lara, and he still touched Canelo up some, just with no pop whatsoever.......Canelo razzle and dazzled but he did what he was supposed to do vs one dimensional molasses slow fighter like Angulo who aint really try to punch with mustard.......This is a Canelo that got beat into submission by a small welter in Floyd, it wasn't none of that trying eating shots shyt, and rolling, he was getting knocked across the ring, and hiding behind his guard on the ropes, lets see how Canelo does vs a boxer his size, I fear he'll run to Cotto or rematch Angulo. Canelo simply proved he can beat a one dimensional fighter, and even that was mared with contreversy, with the quick stoppage while he was facing adversity, the fukking story of his career......:beli:

Decent win:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Canelo aint peaking shyt, he'll get killed in his next fight a jmw, vs a fighter that can pull the trigger. from what I seen Saturday Angulo was simply a fighter terrified of pulling the trigger post Lara, and he still touched Canelo up some, just with no pop whatsoever.......Canelo razzle and dazzled but he did what he was supposed to do vs one dimensional molasses slow fighter like Angulo who aint really try to punch with mustard.......This is a Canelo that got beat into submission by a small welter in Floyd, it wasn't none of that trying eating shots shyt, and rolling, he was getting knocked across the ring, and hiding behind his guard on the ropes, lets see how Canelo does vs a boxer his size, I fear he'll run to Cotto or rematch Angulo. Canelo simply proved he can beat a one dimensional fighter, and even that was mared with contreversy, with the quick stoppage while he was facing adversity, the fukking story of his career......:beli:

Decent win:manny:

:what:

:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What do you mean if didnt prove much?

As of right now, it proves that Canelo is the #2 Junior Middleweight in the world behind Floyd Mayweather (at WORST the 3rd best behind Lara) . He easily destroyed Angulo who before the match people were wondering if Canelo would be able to stand toe to toe with him or deal with his power. Not only did Canelo stand toe to toe, he beat the hell out of him with no problems.

Canelo is the truth.
Dude a C level fighter, in Kirkland whooped Angulo ass in far far more impressive fashion...... Angulo was who he was, a one dimensional, come forward fighter who's speed can be bested by some heavies, thats all.....

Stop looking for dikks to ride......Canelo aint prove much

And Canelo aint stand toe to toe at all:beli:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
fukk Tony Weeks. :pacspit:

This that fixed shyt that my mans @Skip b be talking about
Shyt was in typical Canelo bullshyt stoppage when he was facing adversity................

Talking about fixes, one have to question shyt, not only with the bs stoppage, but why the fukk wouldnt team Angulo take Canelo to town over that weight shyt, had his team been smart they would have made Canelo drain the pound, or a 165 rehydration limit to put pressure on his ass......On top of that Angulo ass comes out throwing these soft ass half not trying wwe punches:pacspit:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Dude a C level fighter

Canelo's a C level fighter?:dahell:

Skip b said:
in Kirkland whooped Angulo ass in far far more impressive fashion

Far more impressive fashion?:rudy:

James Kirkland had a great fight against Angulo, but anytime YOU get dropped as well........you werent far better than another person who beat the bigger man (Yes, Angulo weighed in more than Canelo on fight night and is taller) from pillar to post, round after round. Canelo was never in danger of touching the canvas against Angulo and made easy work landing 58% of his total punches and 64% of his power shots. Kirkland landed on 38% of his total punches and 40% of power shots.

Skip b said:
...... Angulo was who he was, a one dimensional, come forward fighter who's speed can be bested by some heavies, thats all.....

Stop looking for dikks to ride......Canelo aint prove much

And Canelo aint stand toe to toe at all:beli:

Canelo wasnt standing right in front of Angulo and even walking him down multiple times in the fight landing at will?:usure:

Canelo wasnt standing there ducking, dipping, and countering Angulo while toe to toe:comeon:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Canelo's a C level fighter?:dahell:

Far more impressive fashion?:rudy:

James Kirkland had a great fight against Angulo, but anytime YOU get dropped as well........you werent far better. Canelo was never in danger of touching the canvas against Angulo and made easy work landing 58% of his total punches and 64% of his power shots. Kirkland landed on 38% of his total punches and 40% of power shots.

Canelo wasnt standing right in front of Angulo and even walking him down multiple times in the fight landing at will?:usure:

Canelo wasnt standing there ducking, dipping, and countering Angulo while toe to toe:comeon:

I said Kirkland was a C level fighter and he mopped the floor with Angulo and got a legit stoppage.........

And if Canelo was standing toe to toe vs Angulo, than Mayweather was standing toe to toe vs Canelo, being that they landed around over 200 punches in their wins, but Mayweather ran, which one is it, you dikkriding ass nikka........

There is a difference in keeping dsitance standing in the pocket countering , than dummy fighting taking their best while giving yours, the only time Canelo stood toe to toe, when fat boy was sucking wind catching 4-5 punch combo's from Angulo's slow ass