Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
weeks came to angulo's corner before the round and said what's up? that was an indication of that stoppage IMO.
answer this do you think angulo could have or could not have finished that fight? thats the real question. he was taking damage but he did he look like he couldnt fight anymore to you?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
what bothered me was weeks jumping in without checking to see if angulo was even hurt by the punch or not. if he did he would have seen he was no more hurt at that point than at any other point in the fight. why does it seem like people think angulo couldnt have finished the fight?

he could have but would have it been physically been good for him? angulo had been taking bombs since round 1 and barely throwing back with conviction...weeks erred on the side of caution and i couldn't blame him...a mago type situation was avoided...hopefully

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
answer this do you think angulo could have or could not have finished that fight? thats the real question. he was taking damage but he did he look like he couldnt fight anymore to you?
from that moment?I don't know but if alvares would continue to land so freely virg would have stopped it.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i saw angulo take a lot of punches but never saw him hurt and never saw him not trying to fight. the fighter i saw not trying to fight was canelo who was gassed and, like always, taking huge parts of rounds off. mexicans dont support one fighter trying to make it a war and one fighter trying to rest and get a gift from the ref. a lot of fighters have to take fights for free to start their pro careers because its so hard to get fights. to be in that position of fighting on that stage and to have it taken away from you is wrong whether or not angulo was losing or would have lost. weeks didnt even check to see if angulo was even hurt. things like this dont matter to you though. and you would never call me a bytch in real life, so that point, like all your other posts in here is useless. you got all those posts here and have not ever said one thing to make me think you know something about boxing other than using this thread to pretend to be peurto rican and platform to talk about danny garcia

I'll call you a bytch in front of your fukking momma N then throw trash on you... fukk outta here like you tough nikka:pachaha:

You're a lame ass shock poster...with your dumb ass theories ol aluminum foil hat wearing ass

Tell me again how Swift has loaded wraps...like I need confirmation from you that I know boxing:russ:

:umad:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
he could have but would have it been physically been good for him? angulo had been taking bombs since round 1 and barely throwing back with conviction...weeks erred on the side of caution and i couldn't blame him...a mago type situation was avoided...hopefully
We all love fights with lots of action and landed punches, but situations like Mago's leave ya:to: .
I remember after Arakawa-Figuerowa, it was a great fight but I was a bit :damn: at the punishment they took and hoping they would be okay.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
We all love fights with lots of action and landed punches, but situations like Mago's leave ya:to: .
I remember after Arakawa-Figuerowa, it was a great fight but I was a bit :damn: at the punishment they took and hoping they would be okay.

i said earlier in the week that i dont think figueroa's hands recovered from that shyt

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
what bothered me was weeks jumping in without checking to see if angulo was even hurt by the punch or not. if he did he would have seen he was no more hurt at that point than at any other point in the fight. why does it seem like people think angulo couldnt have finished the fight?

Its not if he could've finished the fight or not. Its the 6 more minutes of punishment he would have to endure while being tired and unable to effectively defend himself.

Canelo was landing at will on him it seemed and they were all power shots to his head and body.

You wanted Angulo to permanently damaged or something breh?:what:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
i think if he was going to err on the side of caution then he could have stopped that fight at many other points which made the decision to stop it then seem like he was going to stop that fight on behalf of canelo regardless. weeks grabbing angulo and not letting him move to make it seem like angulo was more hurt than he was and holding him all over the ring like that... was disrespectful.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I'll call you a bytch in front of your fukking momma N then throw trash on you... fukk outta here like you tough nikka:pachaha:

You're a lame ass shock poster...with your dumb ass theories ol aluminum foil hat wearing ass
im looking at how loud and silly you move and act on here every day and i know that you know in your heart none of what you just said is true

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:rudy: kirkland is all types of wrong for canelo
like standing right in front of him and plodding into combos?
rudy.png

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why?

Kirkland has no defense and only comes forward.....plus he gets dropped in fights. What can he do with Canelo?
JK would hurt canelo drop him probably, someplace canelo has never been

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
im looking at how loud and silly you move and act on here every day and i know that you know in your heart none of what you just said is true

:mjlol:

I'm silly But According to you Canelo DESERVED to get trash thrown at him last night

:deadrose::dead:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
from that moment?I don't know but if alvares would continue to land so freely virg would have stopped it.

Watched it again and Virgil even said he would stop it before the 10th round started plus Weeks was hovering and waiting to step in! In fact he almost did before the actual stoppage