Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
JK would hurt canelo drop him probably, someplace canelo has never been

I dont think Kirkland is ready for a fighter like Canelo and everything that brings. I think Kirkland would be overwhelmed by the pressure of having to fighting an elite fighter, with an entire country behind him (Mexico), as a headliner of a PPV event in front of a rowdy crowd booing you.

Kirkland just gonna be looking to KO Canelo, but might end up being KOd himself or badly outboxed

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That Floyd fight did nothing but good for that boy. :wow:

After rewatching it punches that I thought landed were slipped. :ohlawd:

Dude is going to be a serious problem :whew: I'll put my coli cash on him beating the new boxing "boogy man" in Lara. :yes:
dude has always been a beast. people forget how young canelo is. he's only 23. still 4-5 years away from his physical prime. even before the floyd fight I had him beating cotto and lara convincingly. maybe even ko's. lara is getting extremely overrated.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
dude has always been a beast. people forget how young canelo is. he's only 23. still 4-5 years away from his physical prime. even before the floyd fight I had him beating cotto and lara convincingly. maybe even ko's. lara is getting extremely overrated.

:whoa:

Let's not get crazy here dude was good but he has never looked as good as he has last night imo.

That struggle shoulder roll he was using against Mosley :scusthov: They was he was slipping last night :ohlawd:

Gassing out and letting Trout get to him. :scusthov: Getting stronger as the fight progressed against Angulo :ohlawd:

I'm with you on Lara being overrated though, I mentioned it to @Skip b not to long about how boxing fans were saying he would run through Floyd. :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

nah canelo is starting to peak now...physical prime and boxing prime are 2 different things..it all depends on the mileage on the body...he's been fighting professionally since he was 15 with 45 fights....very high chance he's gonna be burnt out in some fashion by his early 30s at the latest just like barrera and morales were

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
nah canelo is starting to peak now...physical prime and boxing prime are 2 different things..it all depends on the mileage on the body...he's been fighting professionally since he was 15 with 45 fights....very high chance he's gonna be burnt out in some fashion by his early 30s at the latest just like barrera and morales were
yea I didn't take that into consideration. but I still do believe he's got some growing to do. but you're right...I could see his body starting to wear down around 30. I think his prime is still a year or two away though. his punches are getting more pop to em and his ring IQ is improving with each fight.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
e6016914a79a11e3bcf60e0b3ba442d7_8_zps1de5156e.jpg