Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
what bothered me a lot about angulo in this fight was no improvements in his defense...none...the 4 fights since he hooked up with virgil...since that jorge silva fight it was clear that his defense needed to improve else it would cost him.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
what bothered me a lot about angulo in this fight was no improvements in his defense...none...the 4 fights since he hooked up with virgil...since that jorge silva fight it was clear that his defense needed to improve else it would cost him.

this is exactly what im saying. wtf do they learn from hunter??? and folks giving khan any chance at 147..lool.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
yo these mexican fans are nuts..throwing trash at gimger during his exit out of the ring..lol
he deserves it for needing schaefer to give weeks the green light to stop the fight after failing to knock out angulo after a certain amount of rounds. you cant scam mexican fans "it was good stoppage" they dont want to hear that shyt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Destroy may have been too much, but he's the truth.

He had Mosley rethinking whether he should continue or not with his career after the punishment he took from Canelo. Rematch the post fight interview.

Trout? He beat him by outboxing him and showing off his defensive skills in that fight after Trout made easy work of Miguel Cotto.

Angulo didn't stand a chance with him at all and neither did Lopez

Cotto cant deal with Alvarez hand speed and power. Cotto nor Lara are gonna be able to beat him. Not to mention, this ain't even Canelo in his prime. He still on 23 years old.....he's gonna get better which is scary:whew:

dude has been fighting professionally since he was 15..he's gonna be done by his early 30s

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you dont know shyt about boxing

I know Canelo out landed Angulo by 200 punches

I know Canelo power punch connect %was in the 60s

I know Angulos face looked fukked up N the drs was checking him out in the first half of the fight... I know Weeks N the Drs was worried bout Angulo before the stoppage...I know Hunter was thinking bout stopping the fight

Canelo shows out N fights perfect but he deserves trash thrown at him??

Oh yea one more thing I know...you a bytch:pacspit:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I dont know what else people wanted Canelo to do. He destroyed Angulo and shown he is obviously an elite level fighter.

When has Angulo EVER looked this bad in a fight? Canelo is that deal

#CaneloConglomerate

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I dont know what else people wanted Canelo to do. He destroyed Angulo and shown he is obviously an elite level fighter.

When has Angulo EVER looked this bad in a fight? Canelo is that deal

#CaneloConglomerate

what irked me is how angulo couldn't hurt dude at all, it was like pillows landing on carnelo..

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I know Canelo out landed Angulo by 200 punches

I know Canelo power punch connect %was in the 60s

I know Angulos face looked fukked up N the drs was checking him out in the first half of the fight... I know Weeks N the Drs was worried bout Angulo before the stoppage...I know Hunter was thinking bout stopping the fight

Canelo shows out N fights perfect but he deserves trash thrown at him??

Oh yea one more thing I know...you a bytch:pacspit:
i saw angulo take a lot of punches but never saw him hurt and never saw him not trying to fight. the fighter i saw not trying to fight was canelo who was gassed and, like always, taking huge parts of rounds off. mexicans dont support one fighter trying to make it a war and one fighter trying to rest and get a gift from the ref. a lot of fighters have to take fights for free to start their pro careers because its so hard to get fights. to be in that position of fighting on that stage and to have it taken away from you is wrong whether or not angulo was losing or would have lost. weeks didnt even check to see if angulo was even hurt. things like this dont matter to you though. and you would never call me a bytch in real life, so that point, like all your other posts in here is useless. you got all those posts here and have not ever said one thing to make me think you know something about boxing other than using this thread to pretend to be peurto rican and platform to talk about danny garcia

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
what irked me is how angulo couldn't hurt dude at all, it was like pillows landing on carnelo..

And the difference in speed and defense and punching accuracy/combination punching was crazy.

They were on totally different skill levels in there:whew: