Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Canelo looked good but showtime was heavy on his dikk angulo was starting to affect canelo since round 6. Surprised at the stoppage, that was disappointing.

no. canelo was tiring from landing every power punch he threw. he fought a literal walking punchbag.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
iuOnQ98QA7YRK.gif
He's fighting again in July, Lara won't be ready, he already beat Trout..... Mandingo Warrior?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
yea angulo was gettin his ass beat and had no chance to win, but you still don't stop it right there. it was a vicious punch, but he took it and was already bouncing on his feet. it wasn't just an injustice to angulo, I actually think the stoppage was more of a disservice to canelo. he was putting on a great comeback performance...showing a lot of heart. the fight was exceeding all expectations...and now everybody is just talking about the horrible stoppage and how it was "fixed". people were even throwing objects at canelo as he left he ring...smh. but apart from that...the one sided beating from canelo was expected....angulo always been a one dimensional fighter. this was the perfect opponent for canelo to look great against. lara or cotto/martinez are the only fights he should be looking at right now. then we'll be able to see if he really improved or not.

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
I respect Tony Weeks decision.

Canelo was slowing down in his activity but was in total control of the fight. Just because Angulo still stood up and tried doesn't mean he was about to turn this shyt around.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I been telling y'all since before the Trout fight Canelo is the real deal

Y'all still think Cotto can beat him now??:russ:

i was reading on other forums that this was a 50/50 fight :bryan:

nikkas forgot canelo is a monster cus he lost to the best fighter of out generation :mjlol:

this fight was a massacre.

Exactly.

And people talk about his competition:rudy:

His last 4 fights were Mosley, Trout, Mayweather, and Angulo......and he destroyed everyone except the GOAT contender Mayweather.

Canelo is serious brehs. I'm on the bandwagon officially now and adding him to my stable of AB, Rigo, Ward, and JCC Jr :ohlawd:

#CaneloConglomerate

:blessed:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Exactly.

His last 4 fights were Mosley, Trout, Mayweather, and Angulo......and he destroyed everyone except the GOAT contender Mayweather.

Canelo is serious brehs. I'm on the bandwagon officially now and adding him to my stable of AB, Rigo, Ward, and JCC Jr :ohlawd:

#CaneloConglomerate

where is maidana on your roster? :mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
where is maidana on your roster? :mjlol:

Maidana? He's in my "he got lucky this time" category.

AB has only 1 loss most of yall on here Stan boxers with multiple L's and got the nerve to talk disrespectful on The Problem...:heh:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Exactly.

#CaneloConglomerate

Destroyed :usure:

He gassed against a washed up Mosley. Shane was ripe for the picking. That fight should not have went the distance. And his fight with Trout was very close, many believing that Canelo got a gift. The only one you can say he really "destroyed" is Angulo.

I'm still not sold on Canelo and I'm still not sure I'd pick him over Cotto :manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
King P said:
Destroyed :usure:

He gassed against a washed up Mosley. Shane was ripe for the picking. That fight should not have went the distance. And his fight with Trout was very close, many believing that Canelo got a gift. The only one you can say he really "destroyed" is Angulo.

I'm still not sold on Canelo and I'm still not sure I'd pick him over Cotto :manny:

Destroy may have been too much, but he's the truth.

He had Mosley rethinking whether he should continue or not with his career after the punishment he took from Canelo. Rematch the post fight interview.

Trout? He beat him by outboxing him and showing off his defensive skills in that fight after Trout made easy work of Miguel Cotto.

Angulo didn't stand a chance with him at all and neither did Lopez

Cotto cant deal with Alvarez hand speed and power. Cotto nor Lara are gonna be able to beat him. Not to mention, this ain't even Canelo in his prime. He still on 23 years old.....he's gonna get better which is scary:whew:

Last edited: