Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I have Canelo winning, but El Perro is very much in this.

If the Ginger gasses, there's a very good chance he gets floored

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I have Canelo winning, but El Perro is very much in this.

If the Ginger gasses, there's a very good chance he gets floored
No chance angulo can win on the cards even if he has won the fight. Gonna need a KO to win.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I can't wait to see Canelo/Angulo...........shame about Charlo and Figueroa. Molina should be immediately stripped of the title

wait a min...molina hasnt done anything wrong boxing wise to be stripped breh :ufdup:...my nikka will just take that belt to mexico and tell these nikkas to come get it if they want it if ICE deports him...thankfully i dont think IBF has any interim titles :whew:....:myman:..charlo was lucky...molina was gonna beat that ass:banderas::umad:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
wait a min...molina hasnt done anything wrong boxing wise to be stripped breh :ufdup:...my nikka will just take that belt to mexico and tell these nikkas to come get it if they want it if ICE deports him...thankfully i dont think IBF has any interim titles :whew:....:myman:..charlo was lucky...molina was gonna beat that ass:banderas::umad:
Chris Benoit didn't do anything wrong wrestling wise either..............

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
@Cole Cash @TheLukieBaby where does khan train at? is he actually in oakland, in ward gym training or some other disclosed/safe location. i find it hard for someone who comes from the background he comes from to be training in oakland.

the gym is not far from fruitvale. its not that bad and alot of sqaures and nerds and fakkits like elie sechback seem to make their way over there.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
[/url]

Who wanna get this work?:birdman:

Amir Khan at 144?:ufdup:

Danny Garcia and #swiftset?:ufdup:

Lucas Matthysse and #MatthysseMafia?:ufdup:

Who. Want. To. Get. This. Work?

We back in the gym, sparring, running 6 miles a day, got the full beard and no clean shave because we back on the grind:ahh:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

You dont want Mathysse on the ring with Broner dawg. You need to chill out with talk. Broner would be gone :whoa:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Btw forgot to mention this. Was watching the weigh in live on YouTube yesterday.

@ChocolateGiddyUp @yawn Tell me how mothafukkas was hating hard on Swift. Talking that Provodnikov shyt. One of them Ivan Drago mothafukkas tried to say Swift ain't have enough power and Prov would get him out early :russ:

You already know The Secretary Of Defense for #Swiftset could not take that shyt lying down. Had to give those mothafukkas the work :ufdup:

Can't believe these idiots took another subpar boxer and turned him into a monster. The hype machine is out in full force again :aicmon:

I'm praying this Cold War gets put to sleep so we can end this hype machine again and knock this fool back to Siberia where he belongs :demonic:

#Swiftset :lawd:

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Btw forgot to mention this. Was watching the weigh in live on YouTube yesterday.

@ChocolateGiddyUp @yawn Tell me how mothafukkas was hating hard on Swift. Talking that Provodnikov shyt. One of them Ivan Drago mothafukkas tried to say Swift ain't have enough power and Prov would get him out early :russ:

You already know The Secretary Of Defense for #Swiftset could not take that shyt lying down. Had to give those mothafukkas the work :ufdup:

Can't believe these idiots took another subpar boxer and turned him into a monster. The hype machine is out in full force again :aicmon:

I'm praying this Cold War gets put to sleep so we can end this hype machine again and knock this fool back to Siberia where he belongs :demomic:

#Swiftset :lawd:

Danny was ducking when he got injured N Matthysse slept Dallas Jr...Danny was terrified when Matthysse slept Peterson...Danny wasn't goin fight Matthysse when they was negotiating... Matthysse should be undefeated...Matthysse in dos rounds...Danny was scared at the weigh in stare down

Now its Matthysse never proved himself...Matthysse already lost to Zab N Devon...matthysse loses to errybody

Same exact shyt happens with Provodnikov...swifts scared hell get knocked out...Provodnikov should be undefeated.... to Provodnikov never proved himself...he lost to Herrera N Bradley

All that being said I'd love that fight N the Angel fukkery would be on 1000:banderas: