Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Guerrero will stop Khan, i would be very surprised if Khan actually takes this fight . . . GBP shouldve strong armed for Broner/Khan to happen on the undercard.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Guerrero will stop Khan, i would be very surprised if Khan actually takes this fight . . . GBP shouldve strong armed for Broner/Khan to happen on the undercard.
i think they are offering him ghost or collazo, both are hard fights for khan and most likely defeats him via punishment and p[possibly KO.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The hate and fear coming from #swiftset because The Problem is moving down to 140 to take Danny's belt is :scusthov:

Why you got the CHAMPS name in your mouth?? We ain't even thinking bout Broner...they protecting AB from Khan you think they'll sacrifice him to Swift:heh:

But we are talking bout Broner potentially being Ishe/Molina status N all the nikkas he talked shyt about getting shine...getting that spotlight...while he gettin that confident booster in an empty MGM while people at home take they smoke break:damn:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
i think they are offering him ghost or collazo, both are hard fights for khan and most likely defeats him via punishment and p[possibly KO.

Even if Khan beats either of these guys, I still cant see the win earning him the Floyd september fight. . Khan/ortiz wouldve been a money fight if that bum had won in january

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Why you got the CHAMPS name in your mouth?? We ain't even thinking bout Broner...they protecting AB from Khan you think they'll sacrifice him to Swift:heh:

But we are talking bout Broner potentially being Ishe/Molina status N all the nikkas he talked shyt about getting shine...getting that spotlight...while he gettin that confident booster in an empty MGM while people at home take they smoke break:damn:

Can you speak on how Broner is running from the 147 division due to Amir glass chin Khan? this shyt doesnt make sense

Daps
@Cole Cash @TheLukieBaby where does khan train at? is he actually in oakland, in ward gym training or some other disclosed/safe location. i find it hard for someone who comes from the background he comes from to be training in oakland.
He trains at a bunch of places with Conte via SNAC Systems, World Class Boxing Gym in SF (mission district) and gets sparring at Virgil Hunter's gym in Hayward, the place from the showtime feature

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Floyd Mayweather: Erislandy Lara-Ishe Smith on May 2

good look for lara.

one thing i respect about tmt guys, is that they get tough fights , no easy handouts. ishe is gonna have to put on one of the best performances of his career to pull this one off. lara is on his A game right now.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Btw forgot to mention this. Was watching the weigh in live on YouTube yesterday.

@ChocolateGiddyUp @yawn Tell me how mothafukkas was hating hard on Swift. Talking that Provodnikov shyt. One of them Ivan Drago mothafukkas tried to say Swift ain't have enough power and Prov would get him out early :russ:

You already know The Secretary Of Defense for #Swiftset could not take that shyt lying down. Had to give those mothafukkas the work :ufdup:

Can't believe these idiots took another subpar boxer and turned him into a monster. The hype machine is out in full force again :aicmon:

I'm praying this Cold War gets put to sleep so we can end this hype machine again and knock this fool back to Siberia where he belongs :demonic:

#Swiftset :lawd:

Danny was ducking when he got injured N Matthysse slept Dallas Jr...Danny was terrified when Matthysse slept Peterson...Danny wasn't goin fight Matthysse when they was negotiating... Matthysse should be undefeated...Matthysse in dos rounds...Danny was scared at the weigh in stare down

Now its Matthysse never proved himself...Matthysse already lost to Zab N Devon...matthysse loses to errybody

Same exact shyt happens with Provodnikov...swifts scared hell get knocked out...Provodnikov should be undefeated.... to Provodnikov never proved himself...he lost to Herrera N Bradley

All that being said I'd love that fight N the Angel fukkery would be on 1000:banderas:

:ohhh: there's another undefeated boxer who everyone says is afraid of fighting an opponent but when he fights and beats said opponent, the win and opponent are discredited just like they do Danny and his opponents :ohhh:

floyd-mayweather-jr-next-fight-danny-garcia.jpg
:ohhh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can you speak on how Broner is running from the 147 division due to Amir glass chin Khan? this shyt doesnt make sense

I'm #swiftset breh :smugdraper:

I'm in the wtf is Broner doin avoiding Khan camp... Khan isn't a big puncher so the weight IS NOT A ISSUE...beating the nikka calling out Floyd on Floyds undercard puts Broner back where he was before his L...the casuals would eat that shyt up... Khan would be ABs best pay day N name opponent to date

GBP is protecting Broner that's all there is to it....N if Guerrero is in fact in the running for Khan they are obviously not protecting Khan

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Lol at smoke break:heh:

Yall can talk now.....#BandCamp will get the last laugh:demonic:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm #swiftset breh :smugdraper:

I'm in the wtf is Broner doin avoiding Khan camp... Khan isn't a big puncher so the weight IS NOT A ISSUE...beating the nikka calling out Floyd on Floyds undercard puts Broner back where he was before his L...the casuals would eat that shyt up... Khan would be ABs best pay day N name opponent to date

GBP is protecting Broner that's all there is to it....N if Guerrero is in fact in the running for Khan they are obviously not protecting Khan

Protect your money maker by all means:ohlawd:

Tell Danny dont leave 140 now. ...we need to talk:demonic: