Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
wtf prov is most famous for a loss. That hype train needs to cool down.

Daps
Reppin
Hayward CA
@Cole Cash @TheLukieBaby where does khan train at? is he actually in oakland, in ward gym training or some other disclosed/safe location. i find it hard for someone who comes from the background he comes from to be training in oakland.
That gym is in Hayward like 10 minutes south from Oakland and their is pretty big middle eastern community out here in the east bay, so that's probably why he's comfortable out here. I actually seen Amir Khan at the 24 hour fitness by my house a month ago putting in work all juiced thinking he had a the Floyd fight in the bag :heh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
wtf prov is most famous for a loss. That hype train needs to cool down.

He did destroy Alvarado N there was nikkas here that was saying Alvarado would beat Swift during their back N forth on twitter:russ:

Prov is a nice fighter right now.. if he destroys the winner of Mayfield/Dulorme id say hes #1 contender to Swifts throne

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He did destroy Alvarado N there was nikkas here that was saying Alvarado would beat Swift during their back N forth on twitter:russ:

Prov is a nice fighter right now.. if he destroys the winner of Mayfield/Dulorme id say hes #1 contender to Swifts throne
Why would you elevate prov over matthysse?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why would you elevate prov over matthysse?

Swift beat Matthysse which knocks him down a notch

Prov destroying Alvarado N getting that belt + beating Mayfield/ Dulorme puts him above Matthysse who's been inactive

Now if Matthysse next fight is against a top guy id have no problem saying he's still #1 behind Swift

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
LM needs to fight someone yea but prov hasn't shown me enough yet to think he'd beat matthysee. No chance with swift

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16320.html

So fight hype is saying Khan vs Guerrero is a possibility for the Floyd undercard as co-mainevent

Which drops Broner to the ishe/Molina spot on the card against Humberto Soto:russ:

Turn down Khan at 147 to fight In a empty MGM against Soto...while the nikka that beat your ass is Main eventing N the two nikkas you had Twitter beef N challenged you are fighting each other as the co main event:mjlol:

If this happens i cant wait for the #bandcamp spin:banderas:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
if that happens it'll be an exciting fukkin fight. Dunno if i'd take ghost or khan. Didn't ever think guerrero was anything special. But Khan is Khan

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The hate and fear coming from #swiftset because The Problem is moving down to 140 to take Danny's belt is :scusthov:
http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16320.html

So fight hype is saying Khan vs Guerrero is a possibility for the Floyd undercard as co-mainevent

Which drops Broner to the ishe/Molina spot on the card against Humberto Soto:russ:

Turn down Khan at 147 to fight In a empty MGM against Soto...while the nikka that beat your ass is Main eventing N the two nikkas you had Twitter beef N challenged you are fighting each other as the co main event:mjlol:

If this happens i cant wait for the #bandcamp spin:banderas:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
According to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, more than 14,700 tickets were sold for the May 3rd, Showtime Pay-Per-View clash, between Floyd Mayweather and Marcos Maidana, which takes place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. More than 16,000 tickets were made available at 10am on Saturday. Schaefer says the gate is already over $12 million dollars.