Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I feel you breh. shyt be like that sometimes and we gotta make grown man decisions:manny:

You can always catch it on youtube about 1-2 hours after the fight, somebody ALWAYS posts the fight. Watch it through your 360/One or PS3/4 on your TV, if you have any of those systems.

Somebody may have a good free stream for you to watch it on too:manny:
Got an X1,how them streams tho? Only time I ever streamed was the Marquez/Bradley,streamed it off of laptop,after I told myself thank god I didn't pay for it :whew:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Got an X1,how them streams tho? Only time I ever streamed was the Marquez/Bradley,streamed it off of laptop,after I told myself thank god I didn't pay for it :whew:

I dont know, I've never streamed before:heh:

I usually either order the PPV, and if I have to work the night of the PPV, then I watch it on youtube about 2 hours after the fight when I get home. Usually someone has it posted up by then.

Also, I either go to dailymotion.com and watch it there or @SuikodenII and hope that he can come through with the link.........which he 99% of the time does:blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I need to go back and watch because I missed that the first time. (I havent replayed a fight for a few years now) But.....if Maidana was doing this...and Broner was falling for it...then....

:mjlol:

because although Morales used to do that, it was rarely effective against TOP level opposition. he couldnt do that on Barrera, Manny, or any other top level fighter he faced...not with repeated and great success. it did however work for those tune up level fighters. thats like a fukkin flea-flicker in football. shyt dont work against high caliber defense. as I said...if AB was falling for that then :snoop: because Maidana isnt very fast in comparison to top WWs, and doesnt even have the savvy that Morales has to be pulling that shyt. in fact...he probably stole it from Morales when he got his ass outboxed in them later rounds. :mjpls:

sn: Jeff also says Mayweather-Maidana is gonna look like Mayweather-Gatti....which is a likely prediction.
That's how MM got the first KD breh

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how MM got the first KD breh

then that was a nice lil trick. thats bad defense anyway you slice it unless its Roy or Ali throwing. Maidana aint that fast. :snoop: Morales was good at it on lower level fighters but that shyt didnt work on top guys and Morales was a way better fighter than Maidana.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Just skimming through Keith Thurman's twitter timeline and noticed these shots he's been throwing at Luis Collazo, Marcos Maidana, and Floyd Mayweather.

About Luis Collazo:

[/URL]

About Marcos Maidana:

[/URL]

About Floyd Mayweather:

[/URL]

:dead:

One Time got people shook:russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=75376#ixzz2vJRkDDlP

Schaefer: It's Getting Hard To Find Foes For Keith Thurman
Posted by: Rick Reeno on 3/7/2014 .
>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By Rick Reeno

Although Golden Boy Promotions has the bulk of the welterweight division in their stable, the company CEO, Richard Schaefer, tells BoxingScene.com that his matchmakers are having trouble finding suitable opponents who want to WBA interim-champion Keith "One Time" Thurman (22-0, 22KOs).

Last year, the Golden Boy matchmakers were unable to get Thurman in the ring with Robert Guerrero, Marcos Maidana, Paulie Malignaggi and several others. Some fighters price themselves out and others have no interest in facing him.

"There are always guys in boxing who have this title of 'most avoided.' He keeps putting in these 'One Time' performances every single time, and it's getting more people worried about fighting him, which makes it very challenging for our matchmakers to find proper opponents to fight him. He is steamrolling through the division," Schaefer told BoxingScene.com.

"Every year, you have this list of potential opponents for Floyd Mayweather Jr. and it keeps getting longer every year. A year ago, you didn't have Keith Thurman on that list. And now Keith Thurman is a part of that list. Who wouldn't want to see a fight like that? As a fan, I would love to one day see a fight between Mayweather and Keith Thurman."

As BoxingScene reported a few days ago, Schaefer is planning to stage a Showtime televised doubleheader on April 26th, with Thurman and top junior welterweight Lucas Matthysse in separate fights - possibly from the StubHub Center in Carson, California.

This is why he keeps fighting the Jesus Soto-Karass and Diego Chaves' of the world. The bigger "name" fighters are scared to fight him.

Robert Guerrero, Marcos Maidana, and Paulie Malignaggi all turned down a fight with him in 2013:rudy:

They gotta give this kid a shot man. He deserves it.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Keith Thurman is getting the Paul Williams treatment right now.

Damn shame

Yeah, when he made his tweet to Maidana about ducking him, Maidana responded back with this bs

[/URL]
[/URL]

They keep telling him to "win more fights" or "fight somebody first", but nobody wants to get in the ring with him:rudy:

@King P.......you're right. He's getting that Paul Williams treatment forreal. Dude is 22-0 with 20 KOs....but nobody wanna climb in between the ropes with him:camby:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Yeah, when he made his tweet to Maidana about ducking him, Maidana responded back with this bs

[/URL]
[/URL]

They keep telling him to "win more fights" or "fight somebody first", but nobody wants to get in the ring with him:rudy:

@King P.......you're right. He's getting that Paul Williams treatment forreal. Dude is 22-0 with 20 KOs....but nobody wanna climb in between the ropes with him:camby:

everything maidana said is right :stopitslime:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
So it appears that Chad Dawson has signed with Al Haymon

:dwillhuh:

Al bout to reach Cokeboy status. :wow:

0cSjI.gif