Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't know if imma order the ppv with Molina fight off :patrice:
Ain't worth the $60 plus the beer and carne asada I would have to buy since I planned on hosting a little soirée :patrice:

im doing it because i had no problem with the other 3 fights on the card..the one thats getting bumped to the main card is the opener..it is what it is :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Brother Nazim says that Swift walks around at 180-185. Why is he cutting so damn much?

him and tim bradley are both massive weight cutters....the problem with that is it the moment they fukk up on the cut or their metabolism slows they will run into some trouble...part of the reason why bradley struggled like he did against prov..he fukked up on his cut for that fight among other things

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
im doing it because i had no problem with the other 3 fights on the card..the one thats getting bumped to the main card is the opener..it is what it is :manny:
I always have fam over every ppv and or every good show/HBO card,but I'm unemployed for the moment for the first time in my life,ain't tryna spend an unnecessary $100+ on ppv n food :manny:,I still might tho,it's eating at me not to order this,might put the tab on my girls card :patrice::lolbron:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I always have fam over every ppv and or every good show/HBO card,but I'm unemployed for the moment for the first time in my life,ain't tryna spend an unnecessary $100+ on ppv n food :manny:,I still might tho,it's eating at me not to order this,might put the tab on my girls card :patrice::lolbron:

I feel you breh. shyt be like that sometimes and we gotta make grown man decisions:manny:

You can always catch it on youtube about 1-2 hours after the fight, somebody ALWAYS posts the fight. Watch it through your 360/One or PS3/4 on your TV, if you have any of those systems.

Somebody may have a good free stream for you to watch it on too:manny: