Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
if they dont get ab v khan on the card then they can take a dam dive with that shyt..slash the ppv price or stack it up with quality fights..
We will be feed regardless, before the Broner Khan talk, there was talks of a Matthysse Thurman match which is a much much better fight with dudes with actual world class skill.........

Broner bytch ass is holding up the division though, nobody can move until his fight is set in stone...................................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Khan should be on the card regardless, if he wants that sep fight?
I believe he's definitely fighting on the undercard, Khan claims he's aiming for a big name

He mentioned Guerrero, Thurman, Alexander, or Porter if Broner doesn't pan out so lets see how this plays out

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
We will be feed regardless, before the Broner Khan talk, there was talks of a Matthysse Thurman match which is a much much better fight with dudes with actual world class skill.........

Broner bytch ass is holding up the division though, nobody can move until his fight is set in stone...................................
the thurman v lucas would be a nice starter!!

if that happens..im calling it Thurman wins by TKO!!!!

twothousandnow

boxing nerd
Daps
Reppin
NJ via Miami
@Newzz

this is one of the best fights that can be made for both AB and Khan. the fight needs to be made, if not, they need to each come up with some solid opponents. Molina is a tune up fight and those are the type of fights AB should really be avoiding. He dont need tune ups, he needs fights to show that he had an off
night.

my problem with him being hell bent on 140 is...why now? he shouldve went there right after Paulie. really, it behooves both for the fight to take place at 147. if AB is gonna fight at 140 it may as well be Peterson. :manny:

for business reasons, a fight at 140 mostly benefits AB. a fight at 147 equally benefits them both.

he was advised by al haymon and his trainer to go back down to 140 after paulie.he didnt listen and look what happened

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was advised by al haymon and his trainer to go back down to 140 after paulie.he didnt listen and look what happened

I didnt think he would lose to MM, but even still I thought he shouldve went to 140. I am just not buying that he couldnt make weight. I think he seriously underestimated MM by thinking he was gonna for sure win that fight.

also...I am tellin you...I heard over a week ago it was serious consideration for a Broner-Collazo fight at 147. They may have re-thought that because Collazo is a serious gatekeeper. He is too high risk/low reward.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I didnt think he would lose to MM, but even still I thought he shouldve went to 140. I am just not buying that he couldnt make weight. I think he seriously underestimated MM by thinking he was gonna for sure win that fight.

also...I am tellin you...I heard over a week ago it was serious consideration for a Broner-Collazo fight at 147. They may have re-thought that because Collazo is a serious gatekeeper. He is too high risk/low reward.
I'm hearing Collazo Khan now ........They need to get on with it:beli:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
khan v collazo is a 50/50 straight up!
Collazo taps his chin early, exactly why Collazo people are pushing for this fight

There is no need to face a south paw when your weakness is a left hand, I dont see Khan pouncing on this one

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
how about khan v malinaggi 2?
khan v porter is good but kell brook has a shot with dude?
Khan dominated Malinaggi so unnecessary rematch that halt both so I say no........................

Kell Brook aint fighting no live bodies

And Khan defintely aint trying to fight a dude in Porrer who campaigned at 160+

It's too much fuss on Broner and Khan, WW has fight after fight without these 2 pump faking ass nikkas

SN:I think Canelo about to gank me for 50$, i'm just not about that stream life anymore:beli: