Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
First off, how is Molina a "lightweight" when he is moving UP to 140 and Broner is moving DOWN to 140? They are one in the same. Was Broner a "lightweight" when he fought Malignaggi for his 147 title in his very 1st fight at 147? i dont remember anyone saying anything was wrong with that. Just posts about how Paulie "should've won":usure:

2ndly, Khan tweeted this:

[/URL]

No, we''re not interested at 147 and that wasnt the offer given to him by Floyd. Floyd said specifically for them to fight at a catchweight of 144 since Broner is moving down to 140 and Khan is moving up to 147.

Khan is not willing to accept that offer and by moving the goal posts, it's obvious he doesnt want that fight.

So you saying Molina is a JWW despite never fighting there N moving up from 135??

You know how it works...was Rosado at Middleweight his first fight at 160 against GGG?? shyt Floyd fights nikkas on they 3rd welterweight fight N nikkas is like "he ain't used to the weight yet"

You can sugar coat shyt all you want the Fact is as of right now...Broner is turning down his best opponent to date, who offers him the biggest pay day to date, on the biggest stage of the year...

To fight a Lightweight :beli:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So you saying Molina is a JWW despite never fighting there N moving up from 135??

You know how it works...was Rosado at Middleweight his first fight at 160 against GGG?? shyt Floyd fights nikkas on they 3rd welterweight fight N nikkas is like "he ain't used to the weight yet"

You can sugar coat shyt all you want the Fact is as of right now...Broner is turning down his best opponent to date, who offers him the biggest pay day to date, on the biggest stage of the year...

To fight a Lightweight :beli:

I looked, searched, and couldnt find it in your post

Can you please explain, one more time, how BRONER is turning down a fight against Amir Khan at 144.....which was the offer made DIRECTLY to Amir Khan by Floyd Mayweather? I dont recall reading that in your post or anywhere on Khan's timeline.

AB is going to 140. Amir Khan KNOWS this, Floyd knows this, you know this, we all know this. Amir Khan is moving the goal posts, because he doesnt want to fight at anything but 147 against Broner. Problem is, he's not in any position of power

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

Head of Showtime letting you know what's going on breh.

Khan has never weighed more than 142 for a fight, but he's adamant at fighting Broner at 147 instead of 144?:usure:

Broner weighed in against Maidana at 146........they CAN meet at 147. Khan doesnt want it. You giving all these reasons why Broner should stay at 147. Why cant they meet at 144? What's the problem with that? If Khan wins, he still gets Floyd in his very next fight. If you offered ANY fighter at 147 to fight Broner at 144 and get the opportunity to GURANTEE that you're fighting Floyd next, they'd take it. Khan is refusing.

It's right there for you. You're just being stubborn:heh:

Khan dont want it

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I looked, searched, and couldnt find it in your post

Can you please explain, one more time, how BRONER is turning down a fight against Amir Khan at 144.....which was the offer made DIRECTLY to Amir Khan by Floyd Mayweather? I dont recall reading that in your post or anywhere on Khan's timeline.

AB is going to 140. Amir Khan KNOWS this, Floyd knows this, you know this, we all know this. Amir Khan is moving the goal posts, because he doesnt want to fight at anything but 147 against Broner. Problem is, he's not in any position of power

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

Head of Showtime letting you know what's going on breh.

Khan has never weighed more than 142 for a fight, but he's adamant at fighting Broner at 147 instead of 144?:usure:

Broner weighed in against Maidana at 146........they CAN meet at 147. Khan doesnt want it. You giving all these reasons why Broner should stay at 147. Why cant they meet at 144? What's the problem with that? If Khan wins, he still gets Floyd in his very next fight. If you offered ANY fighter at 147 to fight Broner at 144 and get the opportunity to GURANTEE that you're fighting Floyd next, they'd take it. Khan is refusing.

It's right there for you. You're just being stubborn:heh:

Khan dont want it

I'm aware of the weight issue

What I'm saying is your last 2 fights been at 147...Khan isn't a big puncher...he's a big name...brings in big $$$ N a big moment on Floyd's May card....why not take the fight at 147??

If I'm AB id be all over the chance to fight Khan...fukk the weight...I'm knocking his ass out getting paid handsomely...N getting my spot back for a low risk fight

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Khan would be the best name on ABs resume BY FAR

He would offer the biggest pay day to AB BY FAR

AB beating Khan on the undercard would put the lil nikka back to where he was before the L....All those casuals would see "the next Mayweather" beat the nikka who has been talking shyt N calling out Floyd for Months

@Newzz that seems like quite a lot to gain to me

N let's not act like GBP couldn't get AB a Peterson match right after Khan...but somehow beating a lightweight gets him in the 140 mix:comeon:

The weight shouldn't be an issue since Khan isn't a big puncher N ABs last 2 fights been at 147

N Khan tweeted last night that ABs team don't want them problems N to stfu with the tough twitter talk knowing he won't fight Khan...which is corny

:skip:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
if ab can survive 12 with marcos then why not go at it with Khan???
Think Paulie Malinaggi but 30x worse........

Him getting raked to death for 12 rounds while he throws 8 girly shots a round would make the Maidana ass whooping look like childs play......Styles make matches and Khans activity style with Broner and his heavyweight like shyt activity it spells long night. Broner understands vs a puncher like Maidana ir happens, but vs boxings laughing stock, he's done

SN: If Broner aint man enough to fight Khan I dont like how he fares in his next match regardless of which bum nikka he fights, the hardest fight is the mental fight and Maidana has shaken him to the core....I mean Khan...........:pacspit: at Adrien bytch ass

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So @Newzz is your boy ducking Khan..........:patrice:

Weren't you last week tearing down Floydie and calling him all types of bytches for ducking Khan:mjpls:

Well Khan brings something different to the table than every other Broner opponenet...............Speed vs Speed:skip:.................:mjlol:

bytch ass dikkriding ass nikka:childplease:

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
klitschko-vs-povetkin-michaelsterlingeaton-com.jpg

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Newzz

this is one of the best fights that can be made for both AB and Khan. the fight needs to be made, if not, they need to each come up with some solid opponents. Molina is a tune up fight and those are the type of fights AB should really be avoiding. He dont need tune ups, he needs fights to show that he had an off night.

my problem with him being hell bent on 140 is...why now? he shouldve went there right after Paulie. really, it behooves both for the fight to take place at 147. if AB is gonna fight at 140 it may as well be Peterson. :manny:

for business reasons, a fight at 140 mostly benefits AB. a fight at 147 equally benefits them both.