Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
On a sidenote, Marcos Maidana was 2-1 in the amateurs vs Lucas Matthysse.

Just wanted to mention that to those of you who told me that Maidana isnt better than Matthysse. I know it was the amateurs, but still. It's about who lands more and more "pure" boxing in the amateurs.......and Maidana won:mjpls:
:mjlol: Lomanchecko is a good example right :what:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
They really trying to push Broner/Molina as a co-main event?:stopitslime:
I wouldn't even watch Broner/Molina live if was on Showtime let alone pay for that nonsense. It would be straight DVR status.
This PPV is shaping up to be horrible.

If it was a showtime fight, i wouldnt have a problem. I actually give molina a chance in this fight.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Lomanchecko is a good example right :what:

I know you #MatthysseMafia:salute:

Loma?:rudy:

Maidana has a better professional career, faced and beat better opposition, and beat Matthysse twice in 3 attempts (even though it was the amateurs).

Maidana is better:manny:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
john molina is not the kind of fighter you fight for a come back fight. they either must not like broner or this is a gimmick to create a buzz for whoever his next opponent might be

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
john molina is not the kind of fighter you fight for a come back fight. they either must not like broner or this is a gimmick to create a buzz for whoever his next opponent might be

Molina is a lightweight who got blasted out by Demarco in one round

If AB can't handle that nikka its time to fukking retire N start making shytty mixtapes full time:comeon:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Molina is a lightweight who got blasted out by Demarco in one round

If AB can't handle that nikka its time to fukking retire N start making shytty mixtapes full time:comeon:

For real. Molina was getting his ass kicked by Lundy an Bey until they got careless. Broner is bigger and hits harder than them dudes. I'd be surprised if he didn't even stop Molina at some point.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Why is it a problem that AB wants to go down to 140. ...Khan is a 140 fighter. They can meet at 140:ufdup:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why is it a problem that AB wants to go down to 140. ...Khan is a 140 fighter. They can meet at 140:ufdup:

Khan hasn't fought at 140 since Dec 2012

Khan wants to fight Mayweather the 147 lb champ

What sense does it make to fight at 140 if you're Khan??:stopitslime:

Now AB last 2 fights have been at 147...he wanted Maidana rematch at 147 but for some reason he can't fight Khan there??

Khan brings a hell of a lot more money then Molina, a W over Khan elevates AB back to where he wassince all the casuals will see it as Broner beat the Man calling Floyd out

There is absolutely No Reason not to fight Khan...he's not a big puncher the weight shouldn't matter

N let's not forget that its corny to call out nikkas N make memes of nikkas you have no intention of fighting right?? Right??:youngsabo:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
broner is 5'6 john molina is a lightweight but he is something like 5'10-5'11 a big puncher and he looks like a guy that gets up to junior middleweight on fight night. bey looked uncomfortable every round fighting him and then got knocked out. why fight someone like that to come back?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
There's a lot more on Khans twitter:russ:

Pretty much confirms AB don't Want them 147 problems

I tried to tell these dikkrider ass nikkas what my sources stated:snoop:

I'm completely done with this bytch nikka Broner, Khan sitting there for c00n ass Broner post ass whooping was some Godly intervention and he ducked, I'm done with this fraud