Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So fukking hyped to hear that Khan vs Broner is happening on the May 3rd undercard :blessed:

(click the pic)

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So fukking hyped to hear that Khan vs Broner is happening on the May 3rd undercard :blessed:

(click the pic)

@ChocolateGiddyUp.....you hear Floyd say AB's going down to 140?:mjpls:

I told you breh:manny:

Floyd is suggesting that AB and Khan meet at 144 since Broner is going down to 140 and Khan coming up to 147. I say the fight at 140 period.....fukk a Catchweight:birdman:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
not official yet
It will be :mjpls:

And GGG don't want no work from JCC Jr:camby:

He was letting Curtis Stevens get off on him....Chavez would probably knock GGG head off:demonic:

#ChavezCoalition
When coli posters talk about GGG vs Ward they be acting like GGG is some bum who ran a Kazakh brothel and had to box cuz the money was drying up. But when they talk about GGG vs Chavez it's some new shyt :heh:

Chavez via UD #ChavezCoalition

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I don't think I've ever seen Jnr or GGG hurt. That shyt would be a war. fukk Ward. Honestly, I'm not trying to see him fight anyone. But GGG, Murray, Geale, Chavez, Froch, Groves, Pascal, Adonis, and Krusher K is an exciting group of brehs from 160-175.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@ChocolateGiddyUp.....you hear Floyd say AB's going down to 140?:mjpls:

I told you breh:manny:

Floyd is suggesting that AB and Khan meet at 144 since Broner is going down to 140 and Khan coming up to 147. I say the fight at 140 period.....fukk a Catchweight:birdman:

Stephen Espinoza was tweeting how Khan/Broner wasn't goin happen N there's reasons why

Right away I thought AB goin to 140 N Khan stayin at 147

My guess is Floyd threw that catchweight out there on some nikkas need to get in line

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i have no idea what you cats see in jr at all besides his lacakadasical, carefree attitude towards his career..at best jr is an average fighter...GGG can actually box under all that power...he'll take another whoopin just like he did against sergio

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They be like JCC Jr only wins his fights cuz he's bigger N stronger then his opponents

Mean while the same nikkas are waiting on which junior middleweight GGG goin fight next

:russ:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
i have no idea what you cats see in jr at all besides his lacakadasical, carefree attitude towards his career..at best jr is an average fighter...GGG can actually box under all that power...he'll take another whoopin just like he did against sergio
Dude has a ton of power, a great chin, and aside from one fight when he was out of shape, never stops working. That's all you need to be a dangerous fight for anyone. I honestly see him losing to basically everyone I listed, but he would make a fight out of all of them

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They be like JCC Jr only wins his fights cuz he's bigger N stronger then his opponents

Mean while the same nikkas are waiting on which junior middleweight GGG goin fight next

:russ:

GGG did fight Stevens to his credit, but Stevens isnt a top 5 guy at any weight. :comeon:

but :scusthov: at him beating up on Rosado. then they tried to bring Kirkland up. GGG aint shyt in my book til he starts calling out some real fighters. He needs to call JCCjr out at a catchweight. but HBO stay lettin GGG cherry pick. hell, call out Kid Choc at least. :snoop:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
i agree

vera was tagging him with ease, GGG has much more power than vera and is faster

chavez benefits alot from being heavier than all his opponents

dunno how guys like this spoilt guy who is regularly given gift decisions

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

not a fan. but still, he has some boxing skill and he is tough and a good body puncher. he has some good attributes for a fighter his size. GGG is just another Tszyu waiting for his Phillips...except GGG isnt as good as Tszyu. when GGG loses, thats pretty much going to be it for him. he will be a fringe titlist at best.