Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ohhh: So, it's :pacspit: when De La Hoya does sprints against Trinidad but :umad: when Chavez puts on his track shoes?

Big difference in Chavez beating the shyt outta vera realizing he wasn't gonna knock him out N dip the last round

DLH ran the last 3-4 rounds not once goin for the kill N even looking vulnerable late in the fight...plus he lost:mjlol:
Tito dont lose to mexicans:banderas:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pick on smaller fighters, both of which (one did) make Chavez look like a fool.
Call out Stevenson or Kovalev. :stopitslime:

GGG N his fans the last nikkas that should cry bout picking on smaller fighters:camby:

Martinez got a W on JCC Jr why wouldn't he wanna avenge that L

He's had ONE fight at 168 but he should call out nikkas at 175?? Really breh??:snoop:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@ChocolateGiddyUp @Newzz @Grams :salute:for riding wit the squad during rocky times

iEclaVcdL5hZY.gif

We got our sights set on GGG next :demonic:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Obama stopped posting those dailymotion links :to:

now all boxingscene got is download links. but i cant download on my ipod :stopitslime:

i used to rely on those dailymotion links to watch fights :pacspit:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a way Loma lost due to experience but he couldve won that fight. He started out way too slow and tentative and got out boxed. With all his speed and boxing he shouldve been more active, especially with the jab. I been saying that Salido was a tall order for anybody, not just him. That wouldnt be the guy I go picking on. He is crafty, dirty, and he has a lot more boxing skill than the average Mexican fighter. Even though he got caught with illegal substance, he still boxed the shyt outta Guerrero and beat him to the punch.

Also, like I said yesterday. Salido wasnt trying to lose. Thats why he didnt try to make weight. Remember when I said the win would be worth risking the $15k fine? Well, it turns out it was.

Loma can come back easy, but he needs to realize, you cant come in and give away early rounds. The shyt just dont work like that in title fights especially. You have to win rounds, not wait til late to start working. He was scared of getting KOed obviously.

...and you nikkas please stop saying this was his 2nd pro fight. this was his 8th pro fight.

he fought in the World Series of boxing. he fought six contracted 5 round fights. The only argument Loma made was he couldnt close his glove so that makes them amateur fights. :rudy:

like Max said, if you get paid your are a pro. not to mention those fights were all under pro rules.