Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm cincinnati born and raised. I want A.B to rule boxing. But lucas would probably stop him.

:salute: to you my fellow Ohio breh

I'm Cleveland born, raised, and still here................and Matthysse gonna have to beat AB before I believe he can do it. I'm just not convinced yet until he beats a fighter with a higher pedigree than Lamont Peterson:manny:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:salute: to you my fellow Ohio breh

I'm Cleveland born, raised, and still here................and Matthysse gonna have to beat AB before I believe he can do it. I'm just not convinced yet until he beats a fighter with a higher pedigree than Lamont Peterson:manny:
I'm still here too. But if A.B. from the maidana fight shows up,then he getting slept. However I do believe he's a better fighter than both them argetines

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I wish AB can get in there and beat up on Matthysse:ohlawd:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So Provodnikovs next fight is June 14th...his team N Arum want DeMarco or Chris Algieri but HBO says nah wait for the winner of Mayfield/Dulorme

Damn this could really workout...Arum got no more options on dude after the June fight

Swift fights Peterson in July then the Showdown for all 4 belts in the fall:banderas: