Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I get that I'm jus saying in general breh...when the police pull me over best believe they see a Puerto Rican whether I speak Spanish or not:smugfavre:

Puerto Rico ain't like Mexico most of the people on the island speak English so its easier to connect to them fluent in Spanish or not

These nikkas was hopping on the Rosado bandwagon they desperate

They'll embrace Swift enough....most of the he not Rican talk is from non ricans

true mexicans are a little more hardcore about their fighters...it goes even beyond the language for them you can be a boxer but you better fight like youre going to war everytime lol...miguel vazquez is a mexican and fights like a cuban..he gets no kinda support from them

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Danny Garcia is about to destroy Herrera and then beat the hell out of Provodnikov who is NOTHING but hype.

I told yall he aint nothing but a B fighter and the best opponent he beat was Mike Alvarado......but he a monster?:what:

Me, Swift, and Angel been having the same thought process lately:blessed:

Should I start ending my posts with #swiftset?

:mjpls:
I'm not sure a lot of people thought he was a monster...he's just a dude that most fighters want to avoid because even if you get a win, you will come away with some wear and tear. Prov has a solid chin, good power, and the attitude that he'll die in the ring. There are a lot of fighters who I think are better than him...but most likely he'll give you a physical fight you won't forget.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
When the #3 p4p boxer fights the wrong fight in order to prove to everyone he's not a boring fighter......yeah.

And he STILL lost even though he had Bradley concussed since the 1st or 2nd round:snoop:

Garcia is gonna destroy that hype train and KO him. He cant box with Danny and if BRADLEY can have him swole up like that after the fight, what you think Garcia is gonna do?:ufdup:

Ruslan Provonikov is still an ESPN fighter and I cant wait for Danny to expose him:blessed:
You been hopping from dikk to dikk spewing your nonsense for like 2 weeks straight, whats your agenda really:snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You been hopping from dikk to dikk spewing your nonsense for like 2 weeks straight, whats your agenda really:snoop:

Agenda?

Because I'm not showing bias to any one fighter.......it's an agenda?:dwillhuh:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I haven't talked to anybody about Swift and how authentic he is as a Rican, but I get the feeling they don't look at Danny as "one of their own" like they do the fighters that are actually from the island. Doesn't mean they won't like him, because I think they really do like Danny. It's tricky though because I know many Ricans from the island don't like Nuyoricans or Philly Ricans.

With Oscar it was different. It was a bunch of things. The fact that he was American and fought in the olympics as one. Didn't start embracing his Mexican heritage until later in his career, and most looked at him as phony for doing it. Not to mention that he doesn't fight like your typical Mexican. If Mexicans had any ounce of support for DLH, that was gone after the Tito fight. Mexicans do embrace some Mexican American. I know Vargas was born here, but Mexicans loved him. He spoke Spanish and fought like what most feel a Mexican fighter should fight like. Oscar was just a bytch, plain and simple, and Mexicans saw right through him.

But I'm hoping that Ricans from the island can come to support Swift like one of their own :salute: :blessed:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
When did being a B fighter become seen as a bad thing ? There are maybe a handful or so B+ to A fighters in a generation

It becomes a problem with people act like that B fighter can trouble an A fighter that used to beat him so bad in sparring that he had to wear a football helmet to get in the ring with him:dead:

I dont like the Provodnikov hype he was receiving on here and in the boxing world......so my hate for him grew over night.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Agenda?

Because I'm not showing bias to any one fighter.......it's an agenda?:dwillhuh:
I say agenda because everybody in their mother is a hype job and aint shyt since Maidana whooped Broner's ass, cut that shyt out:birdman:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I say agenda because everybody in their mother is a hype job and aint shyt since Maidana whooped Broner's ass, cut that shyt out:birdman:

Name em:ufdup:

Only person I've said that is pure "hype" is Ruslan Provodnikov and that Lucas Matthysse has to still show me he can beat a top tier opponent because I'm not convinced on him yet

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
It becomes a problem with people act like that B fighter can trouble an A fighter that used to beat him so bad in sparring that he had to wear a football helmet to get in the ring with him:dead:

I dont like the Provodnikov hype he was receiving on here and in the boxing world......so my hate for him grew over night.
Wasn't you just shytting on Timmy now you are lightweight excuses for him, Prov whooped his ass and had him rolling around the ring and saved by the bell because he's relatively easy to hit for a elite fighter, but it takes a damn good fighter to do that to Bradley, was JMM able to cut off the ring as do this like prov was, so is JMM a hypejob, answer that, I always said JMM wasnt shyt, but with your current stance and agenda calling nikkas hypejobs what do you see JMM as.....:demonic:

Question Prov all you want, you same nikkas stood back and defended the TR stable ducking him when he was calling out names, now he aint shyt all of a sudden....3 top ten p4p fighters ducked and won't even mumble Prov's name, he got the juice now as far as Im concerned

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Name em:ufdup:

Only person I've said that is pure "hype" is Ruslan Provodnikov and that Lucas Matthysse has to still show me he can beat a top tier opponent because I'm not convinced on him yet
Bradley aint shyt
Prov aint shyt
Maidana aint shyt
Garica aint shyt(now I want him to win)
Bhop aint shyt allen got into his ass
Matthysse aint shyt

But Khan and Broner are serious threats and nikkas is ducking them, how the fukk you look u chump ass nikka:dahell:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
It's not about who deserves it to me and that's not what I was ever arguing.

I dont pay $75 to see a garbage fight and say, "well, he deserved it". I buy fights for my viewing pleasure and there's no way that Floyd vs Maidana will be worth it......regardless how much you guys say Maidana "deserves" the fight.

Yes, we know that Maidana deserves it, but Khan vs Floyd would have been the better matchup period and a tougher fight for Floyd who hasnt faced anyone like Khan in a while.

How can any of you dispute this? As far as a better FIGHT Khan vs Floyd was the obvious pick.

On another note, I see Garcia must've voted for Khan in the poll as well:mjpls:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-ca...hts-amir-khan-next.174667/page-5#post-6705794

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

My thing is you calleb him a B fighter when in reality a B fighter is damn good!

Ruslan is a B minus fighter in my book btw

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I doubt Floyd would have done that though and even if he had Con is extra dumb for waiting a whole year after his lackluster performance against Diaz to get back in the ring. He really needed a strong W and preferably against a name opponent before trying to get the Floyd fight, the problem is Con could realistically lose to anybody at anytime so any fight is probably to dangerous for him. It also didnt help that Con just couldnt keep his damn mouth shut and kept putting out bullshyt statements to the public about how the fight was a done deal and he signed the "contract" if nothing else he wouldnt be looking as lame as he is right now!

:handshake: props to a fellow Devon fan aint a whole lot of us out here !
Floyd is this honorable saint now??:usure:
You ever considered that maybe what Khan was saying wasn't bullshyt and he was just telling the truth. Yall keep saying Khan was dumb, but Bradley and Floyd have done the same thing Khan did and it paid off.. They just played that nikka Khan... Maybe Floyd felt Maidana was the easier opponent and thats why he chose to persue Maidana instead of going with the poll he himself put up asking the fans to choose his opponent

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I bet you got bad grades in school...especially in reading and comprehension:shakemyhead:

I'll take this time to smack you around a lil bit though in between reviewing these 200+ applications on my desk:ufdup:

Wasn't you just shytting on Timmy now you are lightweight excuses for him, Prov whooped his ass and had him rolling around the ring and saved by the bell because he's relatively easy to hit for a elite fighter, but it takes a damn good fighter to do that to Bradley, was JMM able to cut off the ring as do this like prov was, so is JMM a hypejob, answer that, I always said JMM wasnt shyt, but with your current stance and agenda calling nikkas hypejobs what do you see JMM as.....:demonic:

Question Prov all you want, you same nikkas stood back and defended the TR stable ducking him when he was calling out names, now he aint shyt all of a sudden....3 top ten p4p fighters ducked and won't even mumble Prov's name, he got the juice now as far as Im concerned

My stance on Timothy Bradley never changes. I'm not a fan of his, but he always comes out victorious. It's the same exact way I feel about Danny Garcia:manny:

Now, that doesnt mean that they are bad fighters at all, I'm just not a fan of them like them and see holes in their boxing abilities which has me like :whoa: on putting them on the A+ list of fighters. They are both elite though and solid A fighters.

The reason Provodnikov had success against Timothy Bradley is because Timothy Bradley went into the fight looking to make an exciting fight. He said so himself:ufdup: He fought the wrong fight, on purpose. and ALMOST lost his 0 and belt because of it. If Bradley would've fought him the way he fought JMM, it would've been a much easier fight. Also if Provonikov wasnt such a hype job, he would've finished off a Timothy Bradley who was fighting concussed ever since the 1st round instead of going 12 rounds with a fighter who was out on his feet for at least 85% of the fight:snoop:

About JMM. Juan Manuel Marquez is a Mexican Legend and isnt a hype job at all. Only a fool and someone who doesnt know boxing that well would think that a 6 time Champion in 4 different divisions is a hype job :mjpls: JMM just lost to a younger, better boxer that night, but no way is a HOFer like JMM a hype job:ufdup:

Bradley aint shyt
Prov aint shyt
Maidana aint shyt
Garica aint shyt(now I want him to win)
Bhop aint shyt allen got into his ass
Matthysse aint shyt

But Khan and Broner are serious threats and nikkas is ducking them, how the fukk you look u chump ass nikka:dahell:

I've never said Bradley wasnt anything:pacspit:

Prov aint beat nobody and havent shown me anything that would think he'd be much more than a gate keeper:pacspit:

Maidana aint nothing compared to Floyd Mayweather. Of course I'ma hate hard on him leading up to the AB fight, but Maidana honestly is a B+ fighter. He's not a Provodnikov, but he's not a A class fighter either. Maidana would destroy provodnikov:pacspit:

Garcia just keeps winning. I hate on him at times only to spite my boy @ChocolateGiddyUp when he starts throwing shots at AB. I'm on record saying that Garcia should be the undisputed Champion at 140, nobody can beat him there, and it's OBVIOUS I dont want AB to fight him. I dont "now want him to win" either. I stated I want him to destroy Ruslan Provodnikov who is hyped up like he's some sort of monster when I know he isnt. It's good to hear Angel echo my sentiments exactly:ahh:

Bernard Hopkins? :what: The only time I spoke on Bernard Hopkins, I recall, was in comparision to Floyd Mayweather. Somebody tried to say if Floyd wasnt around, Bernard Hopkins would be the "Floyd Mayweather":dead::camby:

Matthysse aint did enough to where I would feel he's a real threat. I mean he has power, but I'm not sold on him yet, just like yall aint sold on AB. Matthysse beat Peterson, who himself is only a B fighter, but lost to Garcia, Alexander, and a washed up Zab Judah:comeon: Let me see Matthysse up at 147 and then we can talk about him. As of now, like I said, I believe Marcos Maidana is better than him and Maidana has beaten tougher opponents:yeshrug: