Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have never heard of this you not Rican unless you speak Spanish shyt until these boxing forums
I got family from PR and they don't appreciate US Ricans who can't speak Spanish. They even have a name for them but I forget what it is.
And there is really no excuse for it in Danny's case, dude is from one if the heaviest PR populated cities in the US yet nobody in his circle of family and friends was speaking Spanish to him growing up?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
When did being a B fighter become seen as a bad thing ? There are maybe a handful or so B+ to A fighters in a generation
:yeshrug: I called Tim Bradley a hyped up B fighter and you'd have thought I called some of these dudes mom's a bunch if whores and sluts.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
My thing is you calleb him a B fighter when in reality a B fighter is damn good!

Ruslan is a B minus fighter in my book btw

I consider A+ fighters fighters that are dominant and would rarely if ever thought to lose (Floyd, Rigondeaux, Ward, Manny)
I consider A fighters fighters that have slight flaws, but are good enough to mask them, and still win at a very high rate. (Garcia, Bradley, JMM, I thought and still do think that AB is here)
I consider B+ fighter the fighter that has a little more flaws, but still overcome their flaws with their overriding skill (power or boxing ability) to win (Matthysse, Maidana, Khan, Alexander)
I consider B fighter the fighter that has obvious weaknesses and are good enough to beat the average fighter (C), but not good enough to beat the more talented fighters (Prov, Rios, Peterson, Malignaggi)

Anything below a B fighter to me is nothing to talk about.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
If he beat Pac: "he waited until Pac was older and slower, he would have lost if the fight happened in 2009"

If he beat TB: "Bradley was always overhyped, he lost to Pac the 1st time, Ruslan was 10seconds away from knocking him out and Alexander has yet to live up to his potential, taking away from his win over him and Marquez was 80 when they fought."

Those aren't my opinions but is there any way to discredit a Floyd win his detractors take it.
:childplease:
Bradley and Pac are fighting for #2 spot.... the winner of that fight is easily more deserving than anyone on GB

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Floyd is this honorable saint now??:usure:
You ever considered that maybe what Khan was saying wasn't bullshyt and he was just telling the truth. Yall keep saying Khan was dumb, but Bradley and Floyd have done the same thing Khan did and it paid off.. They just played that nikka Khan... Maybe Floyd felt Maidana was the easier opponent and thats why he chose to persue Maidana instead of going with the poll he himself put up asking the fans to choose his opponent

That's what Timothy Bradley, Amir Khan, and Danny Garcia have all basically said since the fight's been announced:mjpls:

And it's true being that styles make matchups.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: I called Tim Bradley a hyped up B fighter and you'd have thought I called some of these dudes mom's a bunch if whores and sluts.

A hyped up B fighter though?:usure:

Maybe we all just have different scales on what we rate fighters:manny:

I dont even consider a fighter under a B fighter. If you're a C, D, F fighter.......I wouldnt know, because I dont rank em that low. Example, if I had to, I would say that Hank Lundy is a C fighter, but who cares about Hank Lundy?:russ:

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
:childplease:
Bradley and Pac are fighting for #2 spot.... the winner of that fight is easily more deserving than anyone on GB

No debating that. Only saying if he were to ever beat either of them, he'd still get discredited and ppl would still find a way to make that win less than impressive.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
No debating that. Only saying if he were to ever beat either of them, he'd still get discredited and ppl would still find a way to make that win less than impressive.

So the fukk what.. If Floyd is fighting the best out there it doesn't matter what people say... but when hes making excuses of why he can't and wont fight the best out there, thats when he gets discredited

When he critisizes others for demanding catchweights then he turns around and demands a catchweight.. thats why hes discredited

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I got family from PR and they don't appreciate US Ricans who can't speak Spanish. They even have a name for them but I forget what it is.
And there is really no excuse for it in Danny's case, dude is from one if the heaviest PR populated cities in the US yet nobody in his circle of family and friends was speaking Spanish to him growing up?
Maybe his fam didn't speak Spanish :manny:

Growing up my parents never really spoke Spanish. They knew English and that's what we spoke. Same with all of my friends/fam. None of them really speak Spanish.

I wouldn't expect anybody from the islands to understand that, because Spanish is the predominate language over there as opposed to English

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Maybe his fam didn't speak Spanish :manny:

Growing up my parents never really spoke Spanish. They knew English and that's what we spoke. Same with all of my friends/fam. None of them really speak Spanish.

I wouldn't expect anybody from the islands to understand that, because Spanish is the predominate language over there as opposed to English
shyt is not even that seious, how the fukk is non Ricans trying to tell people what real Ricans would like......

Did rappers JIm Jones, and Tru life credibility ever get questioned because they didnt speak spanish, nope.........Only hating ass Americans is worrying about this shyt, they showed Swft love according to them videos........

Swift will get hated on unfairly because when we think of a Puerto Rican boxing star we think of ,natural born natural bred, dark skinned Tito................

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
So the fukk what.. If Floyd is fighting the best out there it doesn't matter what people say... but when hes making excuses of why he can't and wont fight the best out there, thats when he gets discredited

When he critisizes others for demanding catchweights then he turns around and demands a catchweight.. thats why hes discredited

Is there a fight you give him any kind of credit for?

You could take a forensics team to any boxer's resume and pick it apart.

At least spread it around a lil bit...