Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
what's the deal with danny not being Rican? from the lingo factor etc>>?same shyt when they clowned oscar as not being mexican??

danny isn't a fluent spanish speaker thats why

oscar is but you know it goes with him..beating down sr didnt do him any more favors either lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I doubt Floyd would have done that though and even if he had Con is extra dumb for waiting a whole year after his lackluster performance against Diaz to get back in the ring. He really needed a strong W and preferably against a name opponent before trying to get the Floyd fight, the problem is Con could realistically lose to anybody at anytime so any fight is probably to dangerous for him. It also didnt help that Con just couldnt keep his damn mouth shut and kept putting out bullshyt statements to the public about how the fight was a done deal and he signed the "contract" if nothing else he wouldnt be looking as lame as he is right now!

:handshake: props to a fellow Devon fan aint a whole lot of us out here !

I like Devon too:leon:

He's underrated still to this day

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i used to like watching devon..when he ko'ed urango with that street fighter dragon uppercut (which surprised the hell out of me) i thought he was on his way cuz urango had a fukking chin...then he just regressed for some reason...that fight with bradley was an atrocity :camby: and i just stopped caring about his fights

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Danny Garcia is about to destroy Herrera and then beat the hell out of Provodnikov who is NOTHING but hype.

I told yall he aint nothing but a B fighter and the best opponent he beat was Mike Alvarado......but he a monster?:what:

Me, Swift, and Angel been having the same thought process lately:blessed:

Should I start ending my posts with #swiftset?

:mjpls:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
lets put it this way..what great or well known rican boxer you know of that didnt know how to speak spanish fluently breh?

I get that I'm jus saying in general breh...when the police pull me over best believe they see a Puerto Rican whether I speak Spanish or not:smugfavre:

Puerto Rico ain't like Mexico most of the people on the island speak English so its easier to connect to them fluent in Spanish or not

These nikkas was hopping on the Rosado bandwagon they desperate

They'll embrace Swift enough....most of the he not Rican talk is from non ricans

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Danny Garcia is about to destroy Herrera and then beat the hell out of Provodnikov who is NOTHING but hype.

I told yall he aint nothing but a B fighter and the best opponent he beat was Mike Alvarado......but he a monster?:what:

Me, Swift, and Angel been having the same thought process lately:blessed:

Should I start ending my posts with #swiftset?

:mjpls:
Beating the shyt out of a top 3 p4p fighter is hype huh

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I get that I'm jus saying in general breh...when the police pull me over best believe they see a Puerto Rican whether I speak Spanish or not:smugfavre:

Puerto Rico ain't like Mexico most of the people on the island speak English so its easier to connect to them fluent in Spanish or not

These nikkas was hopping on the Rosado bandwagon they desperate

They'll embrace Swift enough....most of the he not Rican talk is from non ricans

I love San Juan:ohlawd:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Beating the shyt out of a top 3 p4p fighter is hype huh

When the #3 p4p boxer fights the wrong fight in order to prove to everyone he's not a boring fighter......yeah.

And he STILL lost even though he had Bradley concussed since the 1st or 2nd round:snoop:

Garcia is gonna destroy that hype train and KO him. He cant box with Danny and if BRADLEY can have him swole up like that after the fight, what you think Garcia is gonna do?:ufdup:

Ruslan Provonikov is still an ESPN fighter and I cant wait for Danny to expose him:blessed: