Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Was he using Austin Trout when he fought Saul Alvarez?:rudy:
Was he using Margarito when he fought Miguel Cotto?:dahell:
Was he using Juan Diaz when he fought JMM?:snoop:
Was he using Jose Luis Castillo when he fought Hatton?:what:
Was he using Ricardo Mayorga when he fought ODLH?:wtf:

:salute:

Amazing to think a man with a 45-0 record CAN'T win.

There's no one Floyd can fight that would ever silence his critics.

He could score a UD against Johnny Cage and it'd be "he was using Goro to create that match".

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
For sure! That whole situation between Devon and Con took my hatred of Amir to an even higher level. Of course thats mainly because I like Devon and felt he would have easily won and got the Floyd payday but if Con had pulled out the W Id have given him credit and while still not liking dude wouldnt have a real issue at all with him fighting Floyd!

At first I was shytting on Khan for taking the hoe route by not fighting Devon, but then I realized that any one of these fighters would've done the same thing had they been told they were gonna be Floyds next opponent and advised to wait(probably by Floyds camp) and not take the riskn.. I like Devon too, and by them luring and leading Khan on that he had next, they screwed Devon in the process... and I had him beating Khan.. I honestly feel like Maidana should be facing one more "legit" WW before getting a shot at Floyd.. He should be facing a Kell Brook or Porter right now.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What he say breh?

I cant view youtube at work anymore:to:

Provodnikov ain't no killer he's easy work

Bradleys gets hit too easy that's why prov fukked him up like that

Danny was deaf in one ear during the fight N 2 weeks after from a Matthysse shot in the ear...he was also pissing blood

People goin think Matthysse is easy work since Swift beat him but they goin learn Lucas is a problem

Angel goin keep it calm in PR cuz he dnt want them island nikkas goin crazy N attacking the Mexicans

Before the Matthysse fight Maidana was on the list for Swift N Angel okd it thought hed be easy work

And when Swift does go to 147 hell be smart N work his way up...Broner is a great fighter but he was dumb from making the jump from 135 to 147 like that

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
The winner of Pac/Bradley, and nobody would have shyt to say

If he beat Pac: "he waited until Pac was older and slower, he would have lost if the fight happened in 2009"

If he beat TB: "Bradley was always overhyped, he lost to Pac the 1st time, Ruslan was 10seconds away from knocking him out and Alexander has yet to live up to his potential, taking away from his win over him and Marquez was 80 when they fought."

Those aren't my opinions but is there any way to discredit a Floyd win his detractors take it.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Danny was deaf in one ear during the fight N 2 weeks after from a Matthysse shot in the ear...he was also pissing blood

People goin think Matthysse is easy work since Swift beat him but they goin learn Lucas is a problem

Angel goin keep it calm in PR cuz he dnt want them island nikkas goin crazy N attacking the Mexicans

Before the Matthysse fight Maidana was on the list for Swift N Angel okd it thought hed be easy work

And when Swift does go to 147 hell be smart N work his way up...Broner is a great fighter but he was dumb from making the jump from 135 to 147 like that

Good looking:salute:

At the bolded i agree with and :damn: at Danny pissing blood:to:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

the bolded is why im always :huh: when in arguments about bradley they mention he has great defense...that nikka gets hit lol

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
At first I was shytting on Khan for taking the hoe route by not fighting Devon, but then I realized that any one of these fighters would've done the same thing had they been told they were gonna be Floyds next opponent and advised to wait(probably by Floyds camp) and not take the riskn.. I like Devon too, and by them luring and leading Khan on that he had next, they screwed Devon in the process... and I had him beating Khan.. I honestly feel like Maidana should be facing one more "legit" WW before getting a shot at Floyd.. He should be facing a Kell Brook or Porter right now.

I doubt Floyd would have done that though and even if he had Con is extra dumb for waiting a whole year after his lackluster performance against Diaz to get back in the ring. He really needed a strong W and preferably against a name opponent before trying to get the Floyd fight, the problem is Con could realistically lose to anybody at anytime so any fight is probably to dangerous for him. It also didnt help that Con just couldnt keep his damn mouth shut and kept putting out bullshyt statements to the public about how the fight was a done deal and he signed the "contract" if nothing else he wouldnt be looking as lame as he is right now!

:handshake: props to a fellow Devon fan aint a whole lot of us out here !