Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I haven't seen Lomachenko fight but i've heard he's the realness. Salido is a great step up fight for dudes who have fought 20 mid level fighters--he's definitely an elite boxing talent. Ring, is Lomachenko good enough to beat Salido in his 2nd fight?

i like loma, his style is actually quite refreshing from coming from overseas. i think he beats salido but, im shocked the bookies have him as a 6 to1 favorite. 2 things i question about him, and thats his chin and stamina. he's going into his first 12 round fight, dude has never even been past 4 rounds :laff:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I leave this weekend.

I fukked up my old laptop which is why I've been gone for so long

I see Mayweather is facing Maidana, and Khan was just the red herring............just like I predicted (since he did the same with Devon Alexander and Robert Guerrero last year)

Still trying to get used to this new laptop and windows 8.1 (frustrating but whatever)

I hope to be back on full time soon....

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So, Danny Garcia comes out and says what ya boy @Newzz was saying from the get-go......that even though Maidana "deserved" the fight, Khan would be the better/harder opponent for Floyd.

"I actually called that, because everybody was saying that Mayweather was fighting Khan - but as soon as [Maidana] beat Broner - I said Floyd is fighting Maidana. I already knew it. he had that big win and I knew that it would lead him to that fight. I think Floyd will outbox him and win the fight, but he deserves it to be honest with you," Garcia said to BoxingScene.com.

"I think Maidana deserves the fight, but I think Khan would have been a little harder of a fight for Mayweather - because Maidana is just going to come [forward] and Floyd is basically going to outbox him and make him miss those looping punches. Khan is a tall fighter. People question his chin, but he's tall, has long arms, and he's kind of fast. I think he would've been a little harder for Mayweather."

http://www.boxingscene.com/danny-garcia-khan-harder-fight-mayweather--75076

Bu-bu-bu Newzz just doesnt wanna see Maidana fighting Floyd because of Broner:comeon:

No:ufdup:

Exactly the reason that Danny Garcia is giving yall today, I gave over a month and a half ago why I would prefer to see Amir Khan vs Floyd Mayweather over Marcos Maidana.