Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why did he duck Khan twice? :ohhh:

NC5XV26.gif

CkTVBhu.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Then why did he duck Khan twice? :ohhh:

Floyd was worried he was gonna beat Con's ass so bad that Pakistan would nuke Vegas in revenge thus kicking off WW3! In truth we should be thanking Floyd for preventing a catastrophe of epic proportions and saving the human race!

I for one am thankful, TMT internet team if your reading this tell Floyd Thank You for saving the world :blessed:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Floyd was worried he was gonna beat Con's ass so bad that Pakistan would nuke Vegas in revenge thus kicking off WW3! In truth we should be thanking Floyd for preventing a catastrophe of epic proportions and saving the human race!

I for one am thankful, TMT internet team if your reading this tell Floyd Thank You for saving the world :blessed:

But all trolling aside... Floyd fukked up.. He should be fighting the winner of Khan Alexander. . That should have always been the plan... I just dont understand how we got to this point

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But all trolling aside... Floyd fukked up.. He should be fighting the winner of Khan Alexander. . That should have always been the plan... I just dont understand how we got to this point

its simple. MM kicked Floyd's lil brothers ass and now people want to see big brother come to the rescue. regardless....if Khan remotely thought he had a chance at a Floyd fight, he wasnt gonna fight Alexander.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's the much hyped mega contract he signed with Showtime. Because of all the hype over how much they are paying him it has now become a situation where every Floyd fight has to be against a perceived major fighter (whether the fighter is A level or not) especially after the criticism over him starting the contract against Guerrero.
So now any name mentioned has to meet a new high standard. If Broner had won against Maidana it would have been even worse of a situation because who would the other name have been to put against Khan for the Floyd fight that there was a realistic chance of actually making the fight? I can't think of one honestly.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

For sure! That whole situation between Devon and Con took my hatred of Amir to an even higher level. Of course thats mainly because I like Devon and felt he would have easily won and got the Floyd payday but if Con had pulled out the W Id have given him credit and while still not liking dude wouldnt have a real issue at all with him fighting Floyd!

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Swift is a good boy Swift sat silent as Khan was catapulted to a Floyd fight,, Danny is about kissing the higher ups ass, even after Matthysse first thing he did was go to Schaeffer and say was did I make you proud........Please believe he got that sitting on the shelf money, Danny is trying to be the face of GB for the future though........

Do I need to up dozens videos of Danny and Angel shytting on Khan and his skill calling him a novice and such, what has change since then any impressive khan victories...............

???

Danny Garcia thinks Amir Khan would be tougher for Floyd to beat than Canelo Alvarez was......and he said THIS in January:ufdup:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

Good come back breh:salute:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

:russ::bryan::laff: im dying!!!!!!!

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

actually, everyone wins in this scenario. not sure how Floyd fukked up. :dwillhuh:

Floyd gets a good opponent for PPV
MM gets a nice retirement fund
AB gets a check for about $500k-1mil and still may get to fight on the undercard

Floyd/Maidana get to unify, locking up 3/4's of the titles making the winner of Pac vs Bradley even more irrelevant.

only loser I see is TR.

:mjmad: