Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Im sure he was happy to be on tv earning payday vs a feminine man he had little worries of, fukk he cares about if another man is taking a cock up the ass, i'm sure he couldnt barely hold back the smile on his face that match

You know how happy I'd be to throw hands with one of you fakkit nikkas, @patscorpio ....... @Newzz.......... @Black_Jesus...........:birdman:

:pachaha:

:dead:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Im sure he was happy to be on tv earning payday vs a feminine man he had little worries of, fukk he cares about if another man is taking a cock up the ass, i'm sure he couldnt barely hold back the smile on his face that match

You know how happy I'd be to throw hands with one of you fakkit nikkas, @patscorpio ....... @Newzz.......... @Black_Jesus...........:birdman:

:ohhh:

:bryan:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
orlando salido is fighting lomachenko too...in a way i feel sorry for him...second fight in a row he's had to deal with some fukkery..first the whole thing with orlando cruz and now defending his title against a cat in his second pro fight..lomachenko wins and he becomes the fastest man, in the fewest fights, ever to win a world title..i like salido and i dont want to see him go out like that so i hope he wins
i really like his chances if this fight goes past the 6th. i hope he has his legs under him for the first few rounds tho because this could start off like the garcia fight.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
tumblr_mcgl487uhq1rfia2vo1_500.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
orlando salido is fighting lomachenko too...in a way i feel sorry for him...second fight in a row he's had to deal with some fukkery..first the whole thing with orlando cruz and now defending his title against a cat in his second pro fight..lomachenko wins and he becomes the fastest man, in the fewest fights, ever to win a world title..i like salido and i dont want to see him go out like that so i hope he wins
I haven't seen Lomachenko fight but i've heard he's the realness. Salido is a great step up fight for dudes who have fought 20 mid level fighters--he's definitely an elite boxing talent. Ring, is Lomachenko good enough to beat Salido in his 2nd fight?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
nah..its going to be on AWE (wealth TV)...if you have that channel on your cable system then you can :eat:..else its a stream..more HBO stupidity :snoop:
Breh I got Directtv do I get that wealth tv? This fukking $90 bill a month I better. :pacspit: HBO for not buying this fight

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Robert N they pops seem to be real protective over Mikey

The nose shyt with Salido

When he was dropped by Martinez they was all worried N scary

I'd hate to see how they act when Mikey is in a war N in trouble
His trainer is his brother and his father. His crew been around him his entire life. They know Mikey's potential, they don't want him to fukk up his future not fighting smart (victor ortiz), I think Mikey is supremely talented but has yet to find his comfort weight yet. Problem is that jewCAC arum trying to make him manny food.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Pet peeve of mine is under prepared corners. Matthysse vs Garcia, Broner vs Maidana.
Just like a fighter has to get ready, the corner needs to be ready and mentally there. Broner looked shook up after being knocked down, but he had to calm down his own corner. His damn corner should be calming him down and positioning him to be successful.
It would be very interesting to see #MatthysseMafia with a strong corner behind him. Look at what it's done for Maidana.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
ok then tell me then...tell me what's the most anticipated fight this year that is official so far? i explained my arguments now its your turn
Depending on which Manny shows up, Bradley vs Pac 2 would be up there with Cotto/Martinez

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
His trainer is his brother and his father. His crew been around him his entire life. They know Mikey's potential, they don't want him to fukk up his future not fighting smart (victor ortiz), I think Mikey is supremely talented but has yet to find his comfort weight yet. Problem is that jewCAC arum trying to make him manny food.

victor ortiz shyt i saw it coming a mile away...after beating berto i was opposed to him taking a floyd fight...i knew he wouldnt handle the shyt well...i wanted him to build his brand and get some defenses under his belt