Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

#swiftset

:troll:

Dont be mad that people with boxing eyes can see obviously that Khan vs Floyd would be the much better fight. Get mad at ya boy Swift for agreeing with my stance on the fight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
#swiftset

Dont be mad that people with boxing eyes can see obviously that Khan vs Floyd would be the much better fight. Get mad at ya boy Swift for agreeing with my stance on the fight.
Garcia is just being a good boy for Schaefer/Haymon as usual, and is building up Khan in his time of need

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#swiftset

Khan is the better fight...but the right man got the fight by all accounts. MM deserved it and on top of that he will bring more buys IMO. Khan really has no case whatsoever for the fight. Collazo is even more deserving. There are a few more guys who could make for a better fight with Floyd than MM and they are no more deserving than Khan or vise-versa.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Khan is the better fight...but the right man got the fight by all accounts. MM deserved it and on top of that he will bring more buys IMO. Khan really has no case whatsoever for the fight. Collazo is even more deserving. There are a few more guys who could make for a better fight with Floyd than MM and they are no more deserving than Khan or vise-versa.

It's not about who deserves it to me and that's not what I was ever arguing.

I dont pay $75 to see a garbage fight and say, "well, he deserved it". I buy fights for my viewing pleasure and there's no way that Floyd vs Maidana will be worth it......regardless how much you guys say Maidana "deserves" the fight.

Yes, we know that Maidana deserves it, but Khan vs Floyd would have been the better matchup period and a tougher fight for Floyd who hasnt faced anyone like Khan in a while.

but I think Khan would have been a little harder of a fight for Mayweather - because Maidana is just going to come [forward] and Floyd is basically going to outbox him and make him miss those looping punches. Khan is a tall fighter. People question his chin, but he's tall, has long arms, and he's kind of fast. I think he would've been a little harder for Mayweather."

How can any of you dispute this? As far as a better FIGHT Khan vs Floyd was the obvious pick.

On another note, I see Garcia must've voted for Khan in the poll as well:mjpls:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Dont feed the troll breh, He's still but hurt over...........

00.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

I dont pay $75 to see a garbage fight and say, "well, he deserved it". I buy fights for my viewing pleasure and there's no way that Floyd vs Maidana will be worth it......regardless how much you guys say Maidana "deserves" the fight.

Yes, we know that Maidana deserves it, but Khan vs Floyd would have been the better matchup period and a tougher fight for Floyd who hasnt faced anyone like Khan in a while.

How can any of you dispute this? As far as a better FIGHT Khan vs Floyd was the obvious pick.

On another note, I see Garcia must've voted for Khan in the poll as well:mjpls:
Because Khan arguably lost 2 of his last 3 matches with his ass touching the canvas 5 times, not to mention he's never had a fight at 147, he has complete china at 140 and to challenge the Junior Middle Weight champ, while Maidana has been 4 and 0 with 3 ko's which very well could have been four had Broner not got a long count in round 2........

And you are trying to spew that Miadana aint shyt and Khan is the better match........fukk off lil nikka, you need more people

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Because Khan arguably lost 2 of his last 3 matches with his ass touching the canvas 5 times, not to mention he's never had a fight at 147, he has complete china at 140 and to challenge the Junior Middle Weight champ, while Maidana has been 4 and 0 with 3 ko's which very well could have been four had Broner not got a long count in round 2........

And you are trying to spew that Miadana aint shyt and Khan is the better match........fukk off lil nikka, you need more people

I do have more people dummy.....I have YOUR BOY Danny "Swift" Garcia stating the exact same thing:ufdup:

"but I think Khan would have been a little harder of a fight for Mayweather - because Maidana is just going to come [forward] and Floyd is basically going to outbox him and make him miss those looping punches. Khan is a tall fighter. People question his chin, but he's tall, has long arms, and he's kind of fast. I think he would've been a little harder for Mayweather."

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I do have more people dummy.....I have YOUR BOY Danny "Swift" Garcia stating the exact same thing:ufdup:
Swift is a good boy Swift sat silent as Khan was catapulted to a Floyd fight,, Danny is about kissing the higher ups ass, even after Matthysse first thing he did was go to Schaeffer and say was did I make you proud........Please believe he got that sitting on the shelf money, Danny is trying to be the face of GB for the future though........

Do I need to up dozens videos of Danny and Angel shytting on Khan and his skill calling him a novice and such, what has change since then any impressive khan victories...............

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think Khan/Floyd has the potential to be a more interesting fight than Floyd/Maidana just based on Khan's style being less of the norm than most of the dudes Floyd has fought but I don't know that it would be guaranteed to be a better fight.
I honestly think both fights have the potential to be equally underwhelming just in different ways.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont think it will be a garbage fight tho. No more than anyone else. MM will be coming to win and give it his all. While I said Khan was a better looking fight...I dont think its by that wide of a margin. Khan aint gone do shyt either.....just may get KOed is all. Thats really what people want to see. I wouldnt say its not going to be worth it. Really who is worth seeing against Floyd for $75??? The true value lies in the undercard and who on there that I want to see....otherwise I probably wont order.