Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Oh okay ,is it was basically a disrespect to salido,that Mikey fight tho :huhldup:

yeah mikey whooped his ass thoroughly..i still laugh at the "accidental" headbutt that salido threw in to break mikey's nose :lolbron:...didnt really like mikey's or robert's reaction to it though :patrice:..he could've continued the fight

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yeah mikey whooped his ass thoroughly..i still laugh at the "accidental" headbutt that salido threw in to break mikey's nose :lolbron:...didnt really like mikey's or robert's reaction to it though :patrice:..he could've continued the fight

Robert N they pops seem to be real protective over Mikey

The nose shyt with Salido

When he was dropped by Martinez they was all worried N scary

I'd hate to see how they act when Mikey is in a war N in trouble

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Robert N they pops seem to be real protective over Mikey

The nose shyt with Salido

When he was dropped by Martinez they was all worried N scary

I'd hate to see how they act when Mikey is in a war N in trouble
Pet peeve of mine is under prepared corners. Matthysse vs Garcia, Broner vs Maidana.
Just like a fighter has to get ready, the corner needs to be ready and mentally there. Broner looked shook up after being knocked down, but he had to calm down his own corner. His damn corner should be calming him down and positioning him to be successful.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Pet peeve of mine is under prepared corners. Matthysse vs Garcia, Broner vs Maidana.
Just like a fighter has to get ready, the corner needs to be ready and mentally there. Broner looked shook up after being knocked down, but he had to calm down his own corner. His damn corner should be calming him down and positioning him to be successful.
I thought Mathysse corner was just fine, and the in swell thing was overstated, they where trying to see if a bone was broke and push the swelling away from the eye which they accomplished around round 9-10, LM just kept taking shots

As far as Broner he was the only one not calm, they were giving him advice and to him to relax and box smart..............I bet his trainer watched the rest of the fight with the :smugfavre:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im sure he was happy to be on tv earning payday vs a feminine man he had little worries of, fukk he cares about if another man is taking a cock up the ass, i'm sure he couldnt barely hold back the smile on his face that match

You know how happy I'd be to throw hands with one of you fakkit nikkas, @patscorpio ....... @Newzz.......... @Black_Jesus...........:birdman:
lol at this display of emotion...you need to whip your own ass....into shape:ufdup: ...talk about boxing in here and leave bullshyt thoughts like that in your mind breh

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
http://www.boxingscene.com/martinezs-trainer-even-75-well-knock-cotto-out--75051

Sergio Martinez peoples claims that Sergio could ko Cotto at 75% health, exactly why this fight is a complete farce, not only has Sergio looked completely shot, he's hurt......They are already giving preconditioned excuses

Once again @patscorpio .......fight of the year my ass, maybe 2 years ago but Sergio is done stick a fork in him, he had a nice little exciting run as a fan of the sport...........

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
http://www.boxingscene.com/martinezs-trainer-even-75-well-knock-cotto-out--75051

Sergio Martinez peoples claims that Sergio could ko Cotto at 75% health, exactly why this fight is a complete farce, not only has Sergio looked completely shot, he's hurt......They are already giving preconditioned excuses

Once again @patscorpio .......fight of the year my ass, maybe 2 years ago but Sergio is done stick a fork in him, he had a nice little exciting run as a fan of the sport...........

ok then tell me then...tell me what's the most anticipated fight this year that is official so far? i explained my arguments now its your turn

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
ok then tell me then...tell me what's the most anticipated fight this year that is official so far? i explained my arguments now its your turn
Thats not what you said......Dont play goalpost moving games with me

But I expect there to be 3-4 better matches from 140-154

Sergio shouldnt take this fight if he's hurt, I shyt talk but I dont want to see him take a real ass whipping and he cant defend himself..... but hey who I am to judged..............:manny: