Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
im just hoping crawford comes with the mindset of taking the belt from burns...i feel burns should not be champion anymore and should have his jaw re-broken for emphasis :demonic:
he will be up against a ferocious crowd on saturday..it will be horrible but this will be his biggest test and a future asset to build on mental strategy.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
orlando salido is fighting lomachenko too...in a way i feel sorry for him...second fight in a row he's had to deal with some fukkery..first the whole thing with orlando cruz and now defending his title against a cat in his second pro fight..lomachenko wins and he becomes the fastest man, in the fewest fights, ever to win a world title..i like salido and i dont want to see him go out like that so i hope he wins

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
orlando salido is fighting lomachenko too...in a way i feel sorry for him...second fight in a row he's had to deal with some fukkery..first the whole thing with orlando cruz and now defending his title against a cat in his second pro fight..lomachenko wins and he becomes the fastest man, in the fewest fights, ever to win a world title..i like salido and i dont want to see him go out like that so i hope he wins
Wat whole thing with Cruz?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Wat whole thing with Cruz?

cruz coming out of the closet
cruz getting an unearned title shot which is why i wanted him to lose. he really wasn't that good.
cruz, if he had won, would have been the first openly gay champion in boxing and salido would have been part of the footnote

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
cruz getting an unearned title shot which is why i wanted him to lose. he really wasn't that good.
cruz, if he had won, would have been the first openly gay champion in boxing and salido would have been part of the footnote
Oh okay ,is it was basically a disrespect to salido,that Mikey fight tho :huhldup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
fukk this gotta down with anything, Salido should be on his knees praising GOD he gets to fight a fighter in his second pro fight, a fighter that is a dummy fighter, that hasn't been in there to learn the concept pll your punches some and keeping some in the tank, a fighter that don't know how it is to go rounds

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Im sure he was happy to be on tv earning payday vs a feminine man he had little worries of, fukk he cares about if another man is taking a cock up the ass, i'm sure he couldnt barely hold back the smile on his face that match

You know how happy I'd be to throw hands with one of you fakkit nikkas, @patscorpio ....... @Newzz.......... @Black_Jesus...........:birdman:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Vera got hit too much by a out of shape chavez and also couldnt really hurt him. Chavez comes in shape then he stops him probably. Though i'd like vera to win.