Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Yep, if he wouldn't have avoided Nate Campbell, Manny would have lost that fight too. Thank god Arum protects that midget. I didn't know what they were thinking throwing him in there with a HOF like MAB.

:laff: there was a thread about a month ago on boxingscene about manny ducking nate, someone actually said this shyt. now i fukks with nate hardbody, before the peden fights, when he was on dibella broadway boxing shows. He would have gotten a payday out of it BUT he would have taken a fukking beatdown from manny at that time.

Richard Schaefer: Porter,Collazo,Broner or Peterson 4 Khan!

I can't see peterson moving up to 147 for a rematch and possibly even giving up his title for a fight with khan. the collazo and porter fights make alot more sense. im not sold on porter but, it's a interesting fight due to the fact i think he can stop khan and khan could win as well.

im surprised broner name even came up for khan. i like that fight, but gbp need to let that fight simmer. until the fall or end of the year. if khan fought porter and won, i would love to see that fight at the end of the year.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
^than whom does Broner fight in in the interim?

IMO, i think broner is being mishandled. yeah he lost to maidana in december but he should have a fight set now against a lesser opponent i don't see why he couldn't have got a date in march or even april, but nooooooooooooooo they want big fights :beli: they rushing this 24yo kid, i think he should have a tuneup. i don't see WHY he couldn't have had a opponent like joesito lopez, pablo cano, selcuk aydin (guy who gave guerrero hell), the sacfricial lamb (judah), hell why not even one of the overseas guys from the uk like frank gavin, senechenko or jan zaveck. get this kid confidence back up and keep him busy in the meanwhile as they build him back up for a big fight.

just look at garcia, guy just off beating lucas and now fighting herrera. who the fuk saw that coming, i like that personally, his team is in no rush for him to fight the top dogs at 147. move him steadily.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
IMO, i think broner is being mishandled. yeah he lost to maidana in december but he should have a fight set now against a lesser opponent i don't see why he couldn't have got a date in march or even april, but nooooooooooooooo they want big fights :beli: they rushing this 24yo kid, i think he should have a tuneup. i don't see WHY he couldn't have had a opponent like joesito lopez, pablo cano, selcuk aydin (guy who gave guerrero hell), the sacfricial lamb (judah), hell why not even one of the overseas guys from the uk like frank gavin, senechenko or jan zaveck. get this kid confidence back up and keep him busy in the meanwhile as they build him back up for a big fight.

just look at garcia, guy just off beating lucas and now fighting herrera. who the fuk saw that coming, i like that personally, his team is in no rush for him to fight the top dogs at 147. move him steadily.
nah i'm with you
except Lopez is a real dangerous fight for AB

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That's why I said AB should be moved down to 140 and fights Dierry Jean, who just fought Peterson fir his title.

That would be a soft touch for him and a fight he should look good in

Daps

I think Zab Judah, Luis Collazo, Jo Jo Dan and Senchenko all seem options

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Richard Schaefer: Porter,Collazo,Broner or Peterson 4 Khan!

khan-broner shouldn't happen on this floyd card for reasons willy already said and i agree with
khan-peterson 2 is doable but i dont think peterson is going to drop his ibf 140 title for that to fight at 147
khan-porter would be khan's entry into getting floyd in the fall if he can lift the belt off him
khan-collazo is the most likely fight that would be made for that card..collazo is the lightest hitting out of the 4 but technically sound and now, hungry...it would make for an interesting fight

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way...........why does boxrec have Adrien Broner vs Luis Collazo scheduled for May 3rd:patrice:

@synistr, did you update that yourself breh?:lupe::heh:

I tried to tell you. Somebody close to the source told me that Collazo was the guy. Not confirmed yet but this just proves it was a lil more than a rumor....it may have legs.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
For some reason I have a feeling AB can't make 140, or else they woulda been had him fighting at that weight

you know i actually thought about that, it's possible. imo i think the kid and his handlers just got a big appetite for superstardom and money. and what better division to do that in at 147. if he moved down to 140 i think he can rule but at the same time, who's there, in terms of $,$$$,$$$ ? Garcia is on his way out, only a matter of time before matthysse big ass is on his way out. Aside from that, who can he make $,$$$,$$$ with? Alverado, Prohnikov, nope! Peterson :laff: Let's be honest, what him and his team are looking for is not at 140, it's at 147. the kid is about billions, not thousands :bryan: i wish broner was at 140 though.