Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Mexicans already made Marcos one of their own. Easy choice.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
And we would have to bet real money if Pac/Khan ever got made.. My Paypal is up and ready

I just think Khan's height, reach, hand speed, punching accuracy, and power vs Manny Pacquiao's lack of defense and short arms will favor Khan. Yes, Pacquiao has the faster hands and more power, but unless he KO's Khan, he cant win imo because he cant outbox Khan:manny:

I havent seen Pac KO anyone in 5 years, and he only has 2 KOs in the last 7 years, so I'm not sold on him being able to do that either at 147......even though Khan just MAY be the person to let Manny break that streak:yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I would favor Amir Khan over both Timothy Bradley and Manny Pacquiao though:yeshrug:

He can frustrate Manny early and take him off his game, plus he already knows his habits

Bradley I can't see him not taking the Peterson route:manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
newz ?? you high? you take khan over bradley and pac?? lol

Yep. Im not sold on Bradley. He wins, but I still always have him as a underdog in every fight he partakes in except the Provodnikov one. I would never favor him over Khan, because he has no advantages to me. He doesnt even have power to KO Khan:yeshrug:

Pac? He's on the downside of his career and beating Rios, who Khan would destroy as well, isnt enough to convince me he's back. He's still not a good defensive fighter and his KO power has diminshed it seems. Again, he hasnt had a KO since 2009 and only 2 since 2007:manny:

I know Khan's chin is weak, but Khan has only been KO'd twice.....Prescott early in his career and Garcia who has steel for fists:heh:

Khan CAN outbox Pac if Pac cant KO him

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
explain how he would beat paq? khan gets shook up from a jab and end up battered!
Khan used to whoop Manny ass all the time in sparring causing him to get barred, Khan even bragged on twitter he dropped Manny 3x in sparring...........

With Khans reach and boxing ability he's Manny worse nightmare someone who will stand at distance pepper him to death and run at the 1st sign of danger........Manny doesn't have one punch power either he always has been a accumulation puncher, a coked out Hatton doesn't count and even that was still accumulation of the 1st round knockdowns.......Manny always had issues with speed though

If people with shytty jabs like Margarito was turning his head into a speed bag why couldn't Khan do this

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Khan used to whoop Manny ass all the time in sparring causing him to get barred, Khan even bragged on twitter he dropped Manny 3x in sparring...........

With Khans reach and boxing ability he's Manny worse nightmare someone who will stand at distance pepper him to death and run at the 1st sign of danger........Manny doesn't have one punch power either he always has been a accumulation puncher, a coked out Hatton doesn't count and even that was still accumulation of the 1st round knockdowns.......Manny always had issues with speed though

If people with shytty jabs like Margarito was turning his head into a speed bag why couldn't Khan do this
lmao..khan admitted he bullshytted about knocking down manny etc..
you trippin pa!