Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
people really hate manny here:snoop:
I dont hate Manny, I just realize he's food these days if he isnt fighting the right style of fighter, on top of having a questionable chin

Manny simply gets frustrated when the person in front of him boxes 1-2 rounds, he losses all focus, he fell in love with his alleged power, contrary to the old Manny that would whip on you til you quit...............

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Margarito hit Manny 229 times, how many times would khan hit Manny over or under 600
you should know the answer to this, margarito did not care if he was hit or not... he was swinging for the fences while getting hit hard.

Lets see Khan try that for the first round:ehh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Why would you have to hate Manny in order to breakdown and analyze a fight?:dwillhuh:

Is anything I said about Khan vs Manny wrong? Do you think Manny Pacquiao beat Amir Khan without KO'ing him, but by out-boxing him?:usure:

Has Pacquiao had a KO within 5 years? Has Pacquiao KO'd anyone at 147? No.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you should know the answer to this, margarito did not care if he was hit or not... he was swinging for the fences while getting hit hard.

Lets see Khan try that for the first round:ehh:
Khan dont have to do this with Manny's height and reach he can keep distance and Zab Judah him

I can only see a Manny win there if Khan decides to get brave like he is know to........

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Lets see Khan try that for the first round :ehh:

Was too slow to edit your post:lolbron:

He doesnt have too. He can outbox Manny Pacquiao:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why would you have to hate Manny in order to breakdown and analyze a fight?:dwillhuh:

Is anything I said about Khan vs Manny wrong? Do you think Manny Pacquiao beat Amir Khan without KO'ing him, but by out-boxing him?:usure:

Has Pacquiao had a KO within 5 years? Has Pacquiao KO'd anyone at 147? No.
Thank you.........

People have a hard time understanding Manny is not Manny anymore and hasnt been for years now, just look Barrera 2, and how he looked unimpressive vs a fighter he smothered and suffocated the 1st time around

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

He's just never, ever, ever been on the level as Floyd and we mirror the indignation that Floyd has when people compare them as if they are equals. Just like the seemingly delusional people that really thinks that Pacquaio beat Bradley. He did not, he lost that fight more than Bradley won that fight, I'll admit that. However, you should not be rewarded a win for fighting 1:00 to 1:30 for a three minute round. Bradley, on a bad wheel, still outboxes Manny. I expect a more definitive win for Bradley when they fight again.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
YOu guys are giving too much credit to khan as if he's Floyd.

Khan gets caught, cmon.... khan is easy to hit and will get hit.

Yes, Khan gets hit. Nobody is denying that.

HOWEVER, the only people to put Khan away was Prescott and Garcia. for all the times he's rocked, only Garcia and Prescott could put him away.

If Khan can recover, or escape, then what? Manny cannot outbox Khan at all and HE gets hit too....alot.

It's not out of the question that Khan couldnt KO Manny either if we gonna be 100 now that we seen JMM turn his lights out.