Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haymon dont play that shyt:ufdup:

how do we know what Haymon is cooking up though? right now...there is more to these fights than what is on the surface. LM's guidance right now is somewhat tied to what Swift's future plans are. LM still can be a major player at 140. I havent heard anything about him not being able to make weight. He has options. A loss for Thurman is ill-afforded right now as well. LM is a big step up over Soto-Karass. I am just saying I dont think the match is made without some red tape and strings attached. Its a great fight but its not like Swift-LM was....that fight HAD to get made.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Just realizing I cant dust off and play fight night champion because I have a ps4 now, and done sold my 3:ohlawd:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I feel that Broner HAS to be on the undercard. He needs to get back in the ring asap and get some visibility. Being that he didnt get MM....the next best thing is to look as good as he can to "prove" he had an off night.

Who can he fight? Zab Judah? Dierry Jean?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel it's a bad move, being in Mayweather's shadow. with the ass kissers and yes man, and over estimating his talent has already hindered him; he need to carve his own path, because the world knows he doesn' have Mayweather skill, and isn't built to deal with that Mayweather everybody want to beat the shyt out of you and see you lose pressure......

As a fight fan I'm not complaining though :ehh:

but see, he is the one that started that whole thing. saying it was his big brother and switching from the high guard style he had to mimic Floyd. if he changes up now....he loses more interest. he was having problems with the high guard...and the Mayweather style may have actually saved him from worse beatings earlier in his career.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
how do we know what Haymon is cooking up though? right now...there is more to these fights than what is on the surface. LM's guidance right now is somewhat tied to what Swift's future plans are. LM still can be a major player at 140. I havent heard anything about him not being able to make weight. He has options. A loss for Thurman is ill-afforded right now as well. LM is a big step up over Soto-Karass. I am just saying I dont think the match is made without some red tape and strings attached. Its a great fight but its not like Swift-LM was....that fight HAD to get made.
LM plans have nothing to with Swift, they carved out a easy path for Swift for Floyd already

LM has MM in Argentina lined up for him once Floyd is done with Marcos, thats the plan thats what they have been trying to cook up now for a minute. Still rofl laughing at Maidana basically giving Schaeffer the :rudy: when he brought up Matthysse after he dominated Broner.....Maidana is a real fighter, who doesnt play the games and cant be talked out of what he wants, he earned and asked for it, you knock Maidana, and to see the MM hate and the Boycott this match shyt on the forums, is disgusting, but I digress............

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Zab's last performance? :scusthov: just dont warrant it. I dont see that being a fight anyone truly wants to see. Zab needs to do as he usually does and get a decent win to fool people into thinking he is still relevant. The Paulie fight looked like the end of Zab.

Jean? not sure about him either. he just aint ready for the big time. he aint really known either. had he looked better against Peterson then :ehh:

Really, if AB were to be on that card....I think the guy for him should be Khan. Now thats a fight with intrigue. Khan has the speed but more power than Paulie. Would it bother AB? What about AB slow starts? AB surely has the power to hurt Khan. The fight would be best below 147. Khan may be too dangerous for him at 147 because his punch resistance may be better at that weight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He should aim for Khan first and foremost if the Guerrero match doesn't pan out, I;m sure they would push Broner to the front of the line if he wanted that..........In order he should shoot for

1. Khan-easiest touch and biggest name available
2. Porter a ok fighter, with a strap
3. Paulie Malinaggi, now how the fukk can the future not beat Paulie

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Zab's last performance? :scusthov: just dont warrant it. I dont see that being a fight anyone truly wants to see. Zab needs to do as he usually does and get a decent win to fool people into thinking he is still relevant. The Paulie fight looked like the end of Zab.

Jean? not sure about him either. he just aint ready for the big time. he aint really known either. had he looked better against Peterson then :ehh:

Really, if AB were to be on that card....I think the guy for him should be Khan. Now thats a fight with intrigue. Khan has the speed but more power than Paulie. Would it bother AB? What about AB slow starts? AB surely has the power to hurt Khan. The fight would be best below 147. Khan may be too dangerous for him at 147 because his punch resistance may be better at that weight.
This......

Nobody want to see them fighters on a Flod undercard Zab got the shyt beat out of him by Paulie, the first time I seen Paulie hitting someone with conviction moving and hurting them, Im not sure if that was Paulie thing or Zab being shot thing

And Jean really...............A easy touch wont be tolerated for Broner with his mouth, neither will moon walking to 140....He can be a bytch nikka pick'n and choosing and win 1 to 2 m ore matches at 147 if he calculate his moves the right way

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LM plans have nothing to with Swift, they carved out a easy path for Swift for Floyd already

LM has MM in Argentina lined up for him once Floyd is done with Marcos, thats the plan thats what they have been trying to cook up now for a minute. Still rofl laughing at Maidana basically giving Schaeffer the :rudy: when he brought up Matthysse after he dominated Broner.....Maidana is a real fighter, who doesnt play the games and cant be talked out of what he wants, he earned and asked for it, you knock Maidana, and to see the MM hate and the Boycott this match shyt on the forums, is disgusting, but I digress............

what I mean by LM being tied to Swift is....they know that Swift is moving up soon. I think after his next fight. If he does, I just think they keep Lucas at 140 a bit longer to try and put the pieces back together. Now if he faces Thurman he could still do that...but I just dont think it is as easy, especially if Thurman puts a beating on him.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This......

Nobody want to see them fighters on a Flod undercard Zab got the shyt beat out of him by Paulie, the first time I seen Paulie hitting someone with conviction moving and hurting them, Im not sure if that was Paulie thing or Zab being shot thing

And Jean really...............A easy touch wont be tolerated for Broner with his mouth, neither will moon walking to 140....He can be a bytch nikka pick'n and choosing and win 1 to 2 m ore matches at 147 if he calculate his moves the right way

yeah, like I said, the best match is Khan.

problem is...does AB want to take that risk against a dangerous fighter?
does Khan want to risk missing out on Floyd for a 2nd time...because if he loses to AB, he would NEVER get a Floyd fight. he is basically in line for Floyd next if he stops acting like a bytch and fights somebody.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
what I mean by LM being tied to Swift is....they know that Swift is moving up soon. I think after his next fight. If he does, I just think they keep Lucas at 140 a bit longer to try and put the pieces back together. Now if he faces Thurman he could still do that...but I just dont think it is as easy, especially if Thurman puts a beating on him.
140 is a graveyard thanks to Swift, there is no going back there and rebuilding nothing, all the big money fights are at 147, the last good lww LM already sparked in Peterson......

BY allowing Lucas to move up(a fighter that has been draining and playing scale for years) that allows them to slide AB to 140 if he can actually make that weight, if they plan on rebuilding anyone it would be Broner

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yeah, like I said, the best match is Khan.

problem is...does AB want to take that risk against a dangerous fighter?
does Khan want to risk missing out on Floyd for a 2nd time...because if he loses to AB, he would NEVER get a Floyd fight. he is basically in line for Floyd next if he stops acting like a bytch and fights somebody.
Khan knows he have to fight a live body, Mayweather said MM was chose because he wins at 147 and a legit one with Broner that instantly made him take notice, Khan is gonna have to fight a name.....Shyt will get very real, it's been a boring boxing year so far, can't wait..........

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This......

Schaefer already basically confirmed AB's move to 140:manny:

When Schaefer meets with Khan and Broner, he will confirm their desired fighting weight - and based on their decisions he will present them with realistic possibilities.

"I think what we need to look at - if its Peterson it would have to be at 140. Adrien Broner I believe will be moving to 140 as well. I think Al [Haymon] is thinking of somebody else for Shawn Porter. But I think that what we need to discuss with the respective teams is what weight they want to fight at, before these names begain floating around", Schaefer said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/adrien-broner-amir-khan-lined-up-big-fights--74996[/quote]