Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If Bradley lands the same overhand right on Khan that he landed on Witter and Abregu he puts that chinny b*stard to sleep. Bradley would look like the 2nd coming of Smokin Joe in that fight.:russ:

As for Manny....You can't look too hard into Manny's sparring due to the fact that he ain't gonna go full steam 100% on nikkas. Dude would have burnt out a long time ago if he was going all out with that high octane frenzied style of his in sparring/training. I wouldn't be surprised if cats were looking good against dude in sparring. shyt, I heard Israel Vasquez used to give Manny that work.

It's possible that Khan can look good sparring Manny cuz dude ain't taking it serious, but to think Khan does that to Manny in a real fight is :what: Khan's defense is soooo bad an along with his willingness to brawl when he shouldn't, I couldn't see Khan beating Manny at all.

Imagine what Manny would have done to Diaz.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
people really hate manny here:snoop:

He's just never, ever, ever been on the level as Floyd and we mirror the indignation that Floyd has when people compare them as if they are equals. Just like the seemingly delusional people that really thinks that Pacquaio beat Bradley. He did not, he lost that fight more than Bradley won that fight, I'll admit that. However, you should not be rewarded a win for fighting 1:00 to 1:30 for a three minute round. Bradley, on a bad wheel, still outboxes Manny. I expect a more definitive win for Bradley when they fight again.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
all of a sudden amir is a top tier pugilist? the guy can barley use his fukkin legs.

amir is flawed...very flawed...his lone showing at 147 he has a humiliating close shave with julio diaz and you think he has a chance of beating the likes of manny at 147? there is a very slim chance amir outworking manny but he's going to have to fight some more at 147 before a statement like that can be made..but thats about it..chin is a liability..at this current stage of his career i dont see how anyone who doesn't have semblance of pop in the top 10-15 can't beat him or trouble him

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
amir is flawed...very flawed...his lone showing at 147 he has a humiliating close shave with julio diaz and you think he has a chance of beating the likes of manny at 147? there is a very slim chance amir outworking manny but he's going to have to fight some more at 147 before a statement like that can be made..but thats about it..chin is a liability..at this current stage of his career i dont see how anyone who doesn't have semblance of pop in the top 10-15 can't beat him or trouble him
his fight against diaz was @ 140!

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
He's just never, ever, ever been on the level as Floyd and we mirror the indignation that Floyd has when people compare them as if they are equals. Just like the seemingly delusional people that really thinks that Pacquaio beat Bradley. He did not, he lost that fight more than Bradley won that fight, I'll admit that. However, you should not be rewarded a win for fighting 1:00 to 1:30 for a three minute round. Bradley, on a bad wheel, still outboxes Manny. I expect a more definitive win for Bradley when they fight again.

Pacquiao beats bradley you're banned from The Ring for 2 months...

Bradley beats Pacquiao vice versa

Bet??

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

and this is why the debates about floyd-manny go on to this day...he can't feel indignant when he hasn't face him yet...thats pretty much 1/2 the reason why he gets the shyt he gets..if he faced him and beat him and ppl still say that shyt..then he can feel as indignant as he likes lol

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
people really hate manny here:snoop: