Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Khan still may happen at 140, rofl at Schaeffer telling this chump nikka Khan to finally pick a weight class:bryan:

I dont think Amir Khan really wants to fight at 147, because his chin cant take the firepower. He would fight Floyd though, because it would be a career high payday for his efforts.

GB 147 lbers: Maidana, Floyd, Thurman, Ortiz, Porter, Devon Alexander, and even Kell Brook would all knock him out. Plus Garcia and Matthysse are moving up this year:dead:

Khan is stuck:heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
has khan reacted to the news yet:mjpls:
I dont think Amir Khan really wants to fight at 147, because his chin cant take the firepower. He would fight Floyd though, because it would be a career high payday for his efforts.

GB 147 lbers: Maidana, Floyd, Thurman, Ortiz, Porter, Devon Alexander, and even Kell Brook would all knock him out. Plus Garcia and Matthysse are moving up this year:dead:

Khan is stuck:heh:
Shyt is comical all this nikka had to do was fight a scared Alexander, who has been fighting like shyt himself since his name has been in the Floyd sweepstakes

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
has khan reacted to the news yet:mjpls:
tumblr_mupbpdKllB1sphl01o1_250.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i thought of your thread straight away when i read that article earlier

Liston fixed fights for the mob
It wasn't just Liston according to the movie Patterson was the mobs guy first being that Liston and Patterson built Ali up, one have to question how many fixed fights was Ali in:mindblown:

The whole era has a big * to me:beli:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
yeah, like I said, the best match is Khan.

problem is...does AB want to take that risk against a dangerous fighter?
does Khan want to risk missing out on Floyd for a 2nd time...because if he loses to AB, he would NEVER get a Floyd fight. he is basically in line for Floyd next if he stops acting like a bytch and fights somebody.
I think Khan has to fight someone credible and win before Floyd would fight him. Khan has no credibility to fight Floyd at this point and everyone let Floyd know that in the build up to his announcement. The only reason that seemed logical to make the fight was if Khan had a Cotto or Hatton fan base that would create extra revenue...but he doesn't. Even UK fans think Khan is trash.

Floyd now has some good options, where he did not immediately after the Canelo fight. Danny Garcia has built himself into a sell-able fight, if Cotto beats Martinez I think that would be a huge consideration...plus I think Showtime is hoping that Paulie or Keith Thurman get a signature win like Maidana that gets them immediate fan play - although I don't see the PPV interest for them. For Khan to gain interest he needs a fight vs. Broner, Paulie, Keith, Porter...someone to build his buzz, cause right now he has none and other fighters are trying to create some or have some.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I would favor Amir Khan over both Timothy Bradley and Manny Pacquiao though:yeshrug: