Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:wow: what a fagg

Yea I agree with most of this.. As far as the punches thrown/landed between him and his opponents. I already explained it..

The KOs he has are nice... I want some more though...

The promoter can only do but so much and Rigo's ratings speak for themselves

Yeah, this is true. But you know the casuals only watch what they are TOLD to watch:manny:

I believe if TR built up a promo strategy on how "untouchable" and "great" Rigo is and that nobody can defeat him....the casuals will buy in and want to see who this amazing wizard of boxing is.

I think Bob Arum is dropping the ball big time with this:yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nope....the fights that could be made and I think should be on Floyd vs Maidana as undercards in order to justify the 74.99 purchase price
Im hearing of the Thurman Matthysse match big time.......

It makes sense, since Schaeffer has been clamoring for the Matthysse Maidana match, they except Lucas just as I do, and keep some luster on that match after Floyd is done with Maidana

I'm hearing Khan vs Guerrero once again also for Floyds undercard who knows...............I expect shyt to get very real soon regarding to this boxing shyt and under cards, since Golden has a million avenues they could pursue fight wise...

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, this is true. But you know the casuals only watch what they are TOLD to watch:manny:

I believe if TR built up a promo strategy on how "untouchable" and "great" Rigo is and that nobody can defeat him....the casuals will buy in and want to see who this amazing wizard of boxing is.

I think Bob Arum is dropping the ball big time with this:yeshrug:

saying there is only so much a promoter can do...and the promoter is dropping the ball are one thing.

when the promoter shyts on is own fighter, that's entirely different. if I were a casual and I heard people say this guy Rigo is a p4p guy and that I should check for him...I may....but then I run across a video of his promoter saying the network dont want him on because he is boring....I definitely will not check for him on that alone. its career sabotage. if you feel that way as a promoter, give him his walking papers. how is that so hard to comprehend?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It makes sense, since Schaeffer has been clamoring for the Matthysse Maidana match, they except Lucas just as I do, and keep some luster on that match after Floyd is done with Maidana

I'm hearing Khan vs Guerrero once again also for Floyds undercard who knows...............I expect shyt to get very real soon regarding to this boxing shyt and under cards, since Golden has a million avenues they could pursue fight wise...

Thurman Mattysee is a great fight...but its one of those fights where I think it is gonna be hard to get done because the fighters are going to have a firm asking price.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Thurman Mattysee is a great fight...but its one of those fights where I think it is gonna be hard to get done because the fighters are going to have a firm asking price.
Why so who the fukk has Thurman fought to be asking anything, and the same can be applied to a lesser degree with LM, he's coming off a loss and inactivity.......

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Guerrero and Khan?:ehh:

Thurman vs Matthysse?:ehh:

I'd take both of those fights on the undercard. Toss AB's debut at 140 on there and everybody should be happy with the purchase price:obama:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why so who the fukk has Thurman fought to be asking anything, and the same can be applied to a lesser degree with LM, he's coming off a loss and inactivity.......

I know...but thats how fighters do nowadays when you are talking about risky fights. While its a great opportunity for both....I can see both of them waiting it out and taking less dangerous fights for what they are projected to get for facing each other. Its a very high stakes fight...especially for Thurman. I can see them balking at the first offers until Al gets them to see the short term game plan.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I know...but thats how fighters do nowadays when you are talking about risky fights. While its a great opportunity for both....I can see both of them waiting it out and taking less dangerous fights for what they are projected to get for facing each other. Its a very high stakes fight...especially for Thurman. I can see them balking at the first offers until Al gets them to see the short term game plan.
Haymon dont play that shyt:ufdup:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fighthype saying Broner may be on the undercard as well:blessed:

I feel that Broner HAS to be on the undercard. He needs to get back in the ring asap and get some visibility. Being that he didnt get MM....the next best thing is to look as good as he can to "prove" he had an off night.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
saying there is only so much a promoter can do...and the promoter is dropping the ball are one thing.

when the promoter shyts on is own fighter, that's entirely different. if I were a casual and I heard people say this guy Rigo is a p4p guy and that I should check for him...I may....but then I run across a video of his promoter saying the network dont want him on because he is boring....I definitely will not check for him on that alone. its career sabotage. if you feel that way as a promoter, give him his walking papers. how is that so hard to comprehend?

Yeah, I dont like the fact that Arum disrespects his best pure boxer. The things that GBP would do with Rigo?:whew:

Rigo should be on EVERY PPV that TR has and featured heavily as a Master Technichian inside the ring against brawlers and volume punchers......but Bob Arum insists on talking down on him:snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I feel that Broner HAS to be on the undercard. He needs to get back in the ring asap and get some visibility. Being that he didnt get MM....the next best thing is to look as good as he can to "prove" he had an off night.
I feel it's a bad move, being in Mayweather's shadow. with the ass kissers and yes man, and over estimating his talent has already hindered him; he need to carve his own path, because the world knows he doesn' have Mayweather skill, and isn't built to deal with that Mayweather everybody want to beat the shyt out of you and see you lose pressure......

As a fight fan I'm not complaining though :ehh: