Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
definitely agree! but if you dont feel like watching a mayweather fight.. there's something wrong with you, liar.

Mayweather is my favorite boxer, I've watched his fights over and over......Let me restate that, I don't feel like PAYING for this fight. Although he's made me enough money over the years that it's worth it.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
amir khan not getting the floyd fight in sept due to a religous holiday he has during that month

amir khan lost again
he would throw allah in the bushes if mayweather offered him the fight trust me

i hope we see brook vs khan now, hearn is offering khan 5 mil and it would sell big on uk ppv

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Khans as easy as he gonna get with a name attached.

Floyd Mayweather vs Marcos Maidana
Amir Khan vs Shawn Porter
Keith Thurman vs Lucas Matthysse
Adrien Broner vs Zab Judah at 140

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Your sig doesnt bother me in the slightest. You just made a contradictory statement. Also, I do know what a troll is, but I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Your an idiot. How's that?

0Ayov9z.gif
Obviously it does, or you wouldn't have brought it up... :umad:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
almost bertos transformation is almost complete

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
you aint @SkiHatDaGawd though, u bytch ass nikka.
:wow: what a fagg
How do you explain Rigo landing almost 100 more punches than Agbeko if he was scared to engage? Rigo landed 144 punches, Agbeko 48.

How do you explain Rigo landing 47 more punches on Donaire if he was scared to engage? Rigo landed 129 punches, Doniare 82.

How do you explain Rigo landing landing 122 more punches on Marroquin if he was scared to engage? Rigo landed 176 punches, Marroquin 54.

How do you explain the 3 opponents before that getting KO'd in the 1st, 5th, and 6th rounds if Rigo was scared to engage?

Obviously it's his opponents.......including Nonito Donaire.....who is scared to engage him. Not the other way around.

Rigo does not press the action, because he's a counter puncher. It's up to his PROMOTER to match him up with opponents who come after him and they will get destroyed for their efforts.

Bob Arum is supposed to make him look good and not talk down on his fighter

Yea I agree with most of this.. As far as the punches thrown/landed between him and his opponents. I already explained it..

The KOs he has are nice... I want some more though...

The promoter can only do but so much and Rigo's ratings speak for themselves