Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

WERE BACK
W2Y2O.gif
W2Y2O.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So, Richard Schaefer says that him, Floyd, Maidana, AB, and Al Haymon had to sit down and work something out because AB wasn't "jumping up and down" about the Floyd vs Maidana fight taking place:patrice:

And y'all thought I was lying when I said they were gonna have to do something (I thought money wise) in order for Broner to step aside:mjpls:

#BandCamp

:youngsabo:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
As much as I knew Khan would get KO'D by Mayweather I wanted to see it. It would have been the most exciting Floyd fight in YEARS due to Khan's speed. I personally have no desire to even watch this Maidana fight but whatever.

Maybe Broner vs Khan tho?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So, Richard Schaefer says that him, Floyd, Maidana, AB, and Al Haymon had to sit down and work something out because AB wasn't "jumping up and down" about the Floyd vs Maidana fight taking place:patrice:

And y'all thought I was lying when I said they were gonna have to do something (I thought money wise) in order for Broner to step aside:mjpls:

#BandCamp

:youngsabo:

Haymon paid for that pizza N wings dinner he was tweeting last month

:smugfavre:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know what a troll is?? Someone who says shyt they dont mean to annoy others.

I agree with everything said in my Sig.. Now if my sig upsets you so much you can ask me to change it or you can put me on your ignore list.. @synistr when did you become such an emotional faq?? :skip:

Your sig doesnt bother me in the slightest. You just made a contradictory statement. Also, I do know what a troll is, but I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Your an idiot. How's that?

0Ayov9z.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
As much as I knew Khan would get KO'D by Mayweather I wanted to see it. It would have been the most exciting Floyd fight in YEARS due to Khan's speed. I personally have no desire to even watch this Maidana fight but whatever.

Maybe Broner vs Khan tho?
definitely agree! but if you dont feel like watching a mayweather fight.. there's something wrong with you, liar.