Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what bhop did to joppy was downright criminal :wow:..ive never seen a head expand in size like that.....its a miracle that joppy didn't pick up a brain bleed or a hemorrhage in that fight

boxing is a gladiator sport..every boxer knows that once they go into the ring they are putting everything on the line..alot of dirty stuff goes on...its nothing new its part of boxing's long storied history..sparring is part of boxing's long storied story...no successful boxer worth his salt has not sparred greatly in their careers in order to keep sharp.....boxing policing itself has been a problem for as long organized professional boxing has been around...its not something that will change anytime soon...even if you propose national commissions..big money in boxing thats has never been made by people with any kind of scruples and thats not going to change at all

we can look back and laugh about Joppy today sorta and make Elephant Man jokes but when I was watching the fight I was like.......

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
its tricky but thin line on breaching which Arum knows not to cross. all I am saying is...nobody didnt want to see Nyquil in Macau. :rudy: afford Rigo the same opportunities.
Bobfather is a GOAT promoter but you just cant help but think that he has his favorites.....as do GBP and DKP and any other promoter. the problem is when you try and deflect blame and openly shyt on a fighter who you are promoting. :what:thats my fukkin issue with this.

cosigns

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
they used to say that about Pernell Whitaker all the time.he was credited with a KD and outlanded DLH in total punches and connect %. and still lost because they said he ran. :scusthov:
so I seen this all before.

accuse fighters of not engaging when they are out-landing and/or out-throwing their opponents brehs.

Rigo 144 of 859 (17 percent)
Agbeko 48 of 349 (14 percent)

What was Rigo swinging at the other 715 times in the fight??

Ill tell you what.. The answer is nothing.. Rigo throws most of his punches with no intention of them landing on anything.. He was just throwing punches to the air in Agbeko's direction to keep him back.. He was barley trying to hit his opponent. But you got nikkas posting up these punches thrown stats trying to make the case that Rigo is the agressor and is trying to engage, when that is furthest from the truth.. As a boxing fan I dont want to see or pay to see a fighter who's not trying to hurt his opponent.. Not trying to hurt their opponent out of fear that they might get hit themselves.. fukk the science :camby:And im not saying Rigo has to be a brainless brawler just plodding forward into his opponent, but there needs to be a balance in his game

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what bhop did to joppy was downright criminal :wow:..ive never seen a head expand in size like that.....its a miracle that joppy didn't pick up a brain bleed or a hemorrhage in that fight

boxing is a gladiator sport..every boxer knows that once they go into the ring they are putting everything on the line..alot of dirty stuff goes on...its nothing new its part of boxing's long storied history..sparring is part of boxing's long storied story...no successful boxer worth his salt has not sparred greatly in their careers in order to keep sharp.....boxing policing itself has been a problem for as long organized professional boxing has been around...its not something that will change anytime soon...even if you propose national commissions..big money in boxing thats has never been made by people with any kind of scruples and thats not going to change at all

yall know how I feel about sparring. :banderas: anybody suggesting to throw that in the bushes....:camby:
thats like no basketball practice or football practice. any type of practice is supposed to be for execution. you cant effectively run pass routes or pick and roll if you dont practice the shyt. :heh: how can a fighter hone his timing for delivering a liver shot or check hook? :banderas:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ill tell you what.. The answer is nothing.. Rigo throws most of his punches with no intention of them landing on anything.. He was just throwing punches to the air in Agbeko's direction to keep him back.. He was barley trying to hit his opponent. But you got nikkas posting up these punches thrown stats trying to make the case that Rigo is the agressor and is trying to engage, when that is furthest from the truth.. As a boxing fan I dont want to see or pay to see a fighter who's not trying to hurt his opponent.. Not trying to hurt their opponent out of fear that they might get hit themselves.. fukk the science :camby:And im not saying Rigo has to be a brainless brawler just plodding forward into his opponent, but there needs to be a balance in his game

dont worry about Rigo...the question is why did Agbeko throw 349?

I am waiting....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Ill tell you what.. The answer is nothing.. Rigo throws most of his punches with no intention of them landing on anything.. He was just throwing punches to the air in Agbeko's direction to keep him back........
Funny you wasnt spouting this foolishness when Manny missed 988 shots vs Clottley......:mjlol:

We all knew what you said then......Which one is it nikka:demonic:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Funny you wasnt spouting this foolishness when Manny missed 988 shots vs Clottley......:mjlol:

We all knew what you said then......Which one is it nikka:demonic:

Funny how we can never have a discussion about anything without yoi silly nikkas bringing up Pacquiao. Pathetic... At least Pacquiao missed with intention to hit his opponent.. He wasn't just swinging at air trying to keep Clottey back the whole fight

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Funny how we can never have a discussion about anything without yoi silly nikkas bringing up Pacquiao. Pathetic... At least Pacquiao missed with intention to hit his opponent.. He wasn't just swinging at air trying to keep Clottey back the whole fight
:lolbron:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Who cares... were talking about Rigo right now... Or would you rather divert the the topic again to discuss my signature or Floyds success? Or Pac's tax issues :smugfavre:
So you can bring up Floyd or Manny but we can't huh:skip:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares... were talking about Rigo right now... Or would you rather divert the the topic again to discuss my signature or Floyds success? Or Pac's tax issues :smugfavre:

no, that went right over your head I see. the point is this...

if I ask any nikka on the street which fighter was the one that engaged and which one didnt between fighter A and B, what would they say?

Fighter A - 144 of 859
Fighter B - 48 of 349

:comeon:

thats my point. Fighter B aint do shyt...didnt even come to fight...yet you trolling saying Fighter A didnt engage enough. :mindblown:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

we all brothers in here..love is love!

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so Rigo was missing on purpose (cuz he got the skill to do that) and Manny was trying to land but missing (because he dont have that type of skill)

:pachaha:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we all brothers in here..love is love!

yet you put all the :troll: in your sig so the whole Coli cant see your post without the attached rhetoric *cough* (bullshyt)
you bring it up every time you post breh. :snoop: