Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
no, that went right over your head I see. the point is this...

if I ask any nikka on the street which fighter was the one that engaged and which one didnt between fighter A and B, what would they say?

Fighter A - 144 of 859
Fighter B - 48 of 349

:comeon:

thats my point. Fighter B aint do shyt...didnt even come to fight...yet you trolling saying Fighter A didnt engage enough. :mindblown:
Sorry.. scoring punches off counter hits isn't enganging

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Luis Collazo called Floyd out after he beat Victor Ortiz and told him to come to Brooklyn:ohhh:
I think this is Paulie they gave him that Brooklyn belt and all......Collazo aint quite believable since Ortiz pulled his 3rd quit job in a row, before a legit win could happen.......

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So you can bring up Floyd or Manny but we can't huh:skip:

You can bring up whoever you want.. just dont understand why Pacquiao is brought up when we're talking about Rigo or anybody else.. It always has to be some comparison to Pacquiao to support your argument
no, that went right over your head I see. the point is this...

if I ask any nikka on the street which fighter was the one that engaged and which one didnt between fighter A and B, what would they say?

Fighter A - 144 of 859
Fighter B - 48 of 349

:comeon:

thats my point. Fighter B aint do shyt...didnt even come to fight...yet you trolling saying Fighter A didnt engage enough. :mindblown:

If they're only looking at stats and disnt watch the fight they would probably say Rigo.. not knowing that majority of his punches landed came from counter hits which dont make him the one engaging as the aggressor
so Rigo was missing on purpose (cuz he got the skill to do that) and Manny was trying to land but missing (because he dont have that type of skill)

:pachaha:
rigo was throwing punches at the air to play keep out.. Pac was throwing with intent to hit and clottey was blocking :

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'd prefer to see Floyd vs Paulie over both Maidana and Khan:heh:

At least Paulie aint gonna get KO'd like Khan (would) and Maidana (could). Plus the trash talk will be legendary and Paulie's boxing skills are pretty good....and he has quick hands and feet too.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ohhhhh, I'm hearing Matthysse Thurman, for the Floyd undercard.......:ohhh:

Thurman 0 must go:wow:

He needed a live body for once but Lucas....Hopefully this goes through:lupe:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
yet you put all the :troll: in your sig so the whole Coli cant see your post without the attached rhetoric *cough* (bullshyt)
you bring it up every time you post breh. :snoop:

Do you know what a troll is?? Someone who says shyt they dont mean to annoy others..

I agree with everything said in my Sig.. Now if my sig upsets you so much you can ask me to change it or you can put me on your ignore list.. @synistr when did you become such an emotional faq?? :skip:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Do you know what a troll is?? Someone who says shyt they dont mean to annoy others..

I agree with everything said in my Sig.. Now if my sig upsets you so much you can ask me to change it or you can put me on your ignore list.. @synistr when did you become such an emotional faq?? :skip:

How many posters here you were supposed to fight, which your fat ass ducked out of.......And you're not a troll:rudy:

Ole fat, sock em bopper hands, ass nikka:mjlol: